Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Review: Benefit Erase Paste





I can't stress (so much) how much I really love this concealer. For long I've always always been looking for a great concealer that I would love. I once mentioned this concealer to be reviewed in my Battle of the 6 Concealers. I haven't added this to the review because I wanted to give it a time and see how effective this one works and, I can say, I loves it! =). 

 Pros
Blendable because of its creamy texture
Coverage is medium, buildable
Not cakey
Brightens out uneven skin tone 
Doesn't fade
No smell
Doesn't actually break me out 
Perfect as under eye concealer. Makes the eyes bright and awake
The package also comes with a mini booklet that shows 3 different ways to conceal 
The pot is so cute! Haha!

Cons
I can't think of any ^ 




I know everyone have mix feelings about this concealer. 
Has anyone of you tried this one before? What do you think about it? 
^__^ 

15 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try this for the longest time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benefit makes some excellent products! Great review! I also love the names they come up with.
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite concealer! It is amazing~

    ReplyDelete
  4. great review and pictures :) always wanted to try this concealer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice review!
    i love youre blog.
    shall we follow each other ?
    i follow you girl <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review! I've never tried it, but I might now. :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to pick that up now. The packaging is adorable. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really want to try this out for a while, i might just have to splurge after this review! xoxo

    stylishlynicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. No cons, really? How about the price? ;) I like the packaging, its very cute.. Might wanna try it out then.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I havent tried it, but i really wanna!
    the packaging looks so cute i wanna die :) hihi :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never needed concealer . . .but, good review of product.

    lettersinatreehouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the BEST concealer I have ever used, I use it every day. Love it, nothing works like it...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love benefit! They make such amazing products!

    xoxx,

    A

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the review! I've never tried it, but am always looking for great concealers!

    http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg