Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Etude House Collagen Moistfull Cream and First Essence




When it comes to skincare, finding a collagen cream is a must. I realized I needed something to boost collagen productions (just sleep isn't enough). I just turned 26, and by the time I'm older, the more I would need of this.

I heard great things about Etude House few years ago. It's a Korean product, and.. it was more than what I expected :)


Collagen Moistfull Cream

$20.99


This collagen cream is so thin and very 'moisty' upon application. I like that it sinks into the skin and it felt really refreshing. Very moisturizing and soft to the skin. The smell, well, I wouldn't want fragrance in my moisturizer/ cream, but it does smells good. I have an oily/ combination skin, but surprisingly didn't broke me out either. I love this and will continue to use this!


Collagen Moistfull First Essence

I got this sample with the cream. It looks cute on a packaging so I tried it out. This tiny 20ml sample bottle lasted me for a while. I've been using it everyday for 2 weeks now and I'm only halfway through. To be honest, I really don't know how to use a 'first essence', lol, so I just used a cotton wool, pour it in, and use as a regular toner or something. It smells amazing too. It's like an oil-type liquid. It made my skin feels soft and supple. It made my skin less drier than before. Great combination with the cream. Something to look forward from EH skincare line!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg