Monday, November 4, 2013

Bath and Bodyworks Christmas Edition


'Tis the season to be warm and comfy in your own house, with pure indulgence of these fresh christmas scents you wouldn't want christmas to be over. ;)

I always go to BBW for their holiday collections. Their scented candles are definitely my favorite. And plus you get varieties of different scents too with a good cheap deals of everything! (But hurry! They're only limited)


Their hand sanitizers are very handy. One for my car, purse, and I stocked up couples just in case ;)

$1.75 each
5 for $5!







Very chrismassy! These handsoaps always makes me excited for Christmas!

$5.50 each
4 for $15!
6 for $20!







3-wick candles in Harvest Gathering and Marshmallow Fireside

$20 each 
2 for $22!








Non christmas related but they definitely are a must for people like me who is having a hard time sleeping. This lavender vanilla scented lotion and gel calm senses, and not only does it thoroughly cleanse your body, it also moisturizes it well. A good prep before sleep! 

$13 each
$5 each!

Hurry! Prices and items are limited only

Visit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg