Friday, January 18, 2013

MAC mini haul



I'm back with MAC! I just thought that's a cute one lol. Having been missing buying MACs recently (and because I also ran out of their perfume), I just decided that I needed to buy few ones again as I don't go to MAC or Sephora more recently. *babyface



MAC Turquatic Perfume



Mac Turquatic Perfume 50ml $49.50


Their perfume is what I am addicted for. *sniffstheperfumeagain. My favorite smell of all time. It has a summery aquatic smell (I know I suck in describing smell). But I do love it. It's not overly powerful, but good enough for people to smell me from miles away *sarcasm*



MAC Technakhol eyeliner in Graphblack



Mac Technakohl eyeliner 0.35g $15

I'm back in using technakohl eyeliners for my asian eyes. I know it's hard for some asians to wear khol eyeliners (most specially darker ones) because expect it or not, you'll be a racoon in few hours. That's what I hate. So I usually make it as gradually darker and deeper (with use of eyeshadow base), not to blame having that silly eyes anymore. I like that I can retract the eyeliner rather than sharpening it as often as needed (I hate that). 



MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base



Mac Pre+Prime skinbase 30ml $29

Made my foundation application so smooth and easy to glide on. It has some tiny tiny silicone glitters in it that made my skin look flawless in camera (eventhough I have a lot blemishes, but that is makeup ofcourse). It also made my makeup stay longer than usual. I love love this! =)


Follow me on

3 comments:

  1. Looks like great products. When I saw the heart on your hand I couldn't help but think of my sister. She always draws hearts on her hand.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul I'm obsessed with the Turquatic Perfume.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg