Friday, January 25, 2013

Bare Minerals Pure Transformation Night Treatment




Who would have thought you could sleep with your foundation on? =). I had been using this night treatment for a while now and I love it! It has their famous RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex that promises to deliver faster cell turnover, dramatically reduce pores, and increase luminosity. Every time I wake up, I would notice my face would have a soft, healthy glow. This is something new in my skincare routine as I had never thought of sleeping with foundation on. Used this as last part of night routine, close the jar, shake it, and just buff onto your skin in circular motion. Just like that. It's not as messy as other people think. It doesn't stay in my pillow quite a lot. I would definitely going to purchase this again. I even usually use this in the day LOL, because it's just that good for full coverage without that heavy feel of a real foundation! =)

$60 4.2g/ 0.15 oz
Sephora
Macy's



Follow me on

6 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try this and now I know that I will.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love LOVE bareminerals! What a great post. I have their foundation and I love it so much. I will have to try this one next. I've actually never used a "night" product in my life, so this will be a good starter for me!

    xox, amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bare Minerals. They make my skin glow naturally! I love your blog! Specially the photos because they are so detailed and clear, I can really understand about your post. I followed you on GFC! Maybe you can come by mine too and maybe follow each other? :) Thank you for this post! I can't wait to read more of your posts. More power to you!

    XOXO
    Your new follower,
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds amazing and I would love to try it! Adore your blog,

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds great! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this product too is really new routine for me too ^^
    sleeping with foundation ^^ incredible
    loveit..
    kiss and happy day
    vendy

    NEW OUTFIT POST!!!
    follow me on:
    the simple life of rich people blo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg