Thursday, January 17, 2013

Antipodes: Day and Night creams


Antipodes Rejoice Light Facial Day Cream 
60ml $48

A light and non-oily facial day cream to enhance skin's natural hydration. All organic ingredients of manuka and avocado oil combine with macadamia and jojoba to balance and moisturize. Manuka flower oil has antibacterial, healing and protective properties to benefit the skin and the extraordinary collagen boosting powers of pure avocado oil soften and regenerate. Boasts joyful fragrances of sweet almond and vanilla pod. This day cream is suited to normal and oily skin. Applied onto face and neck on daytime.


My Review:

I had always read reviews about people using Antipodes products that among all of them, this is what most of the people loved. So I tried it myself. It's a 60ml facial day cream that comes in a metallic tube packaging. I had only used it couple of days but seems like it goes out so quickly. Not sure if it was just me using it too much or too little. One pea-sized amount isn't enough for my entire face. Mainly because I find the cream not too hydrating enough for my winter skin. My skin felt smooth and soft soon after I applied it. It just also feels a big tight (overly drying?). It didn't broke me out either. But I just wished this cream will also come with SPF. I like the smell of organic cream.





Antipodes Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream
60ml


The cream has white and thick consistency

Restore life to your skin each night with his high-performance night-time treatment containing selected premium plant oils and antioxidants. It is scientifically shown to stimulate synthesis of Type I collagen production in human fibroblast skin cells by up to an impressive 92%*. Native New Zealand manuka honey draws moisture to your skin, whilst healing marigold helps bring a truly ageless visage. Revolutionary Vinanza Grape is a potent anti-oxidant extract from Marlborough sauvignon blanc grapeseeds to help neutralize the free radical damage that can lead to premature aging. Suited to most skin conditions.


My Review:

This is one of the favorite Antipodes product. I like touching my face when I wake up in the morning, feeling smooth and healthy glow. This night cream doesn't feel heavy or cakey. I also like the smell of organic.







Left: Avocado Pear Night Cream Right: Rejoice Light Day Cream



All Antipodes products contains organic ingredients, 
therefore should be disposed after 6 months of use.




Follow me on

1 comment:

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg