Friday, December 21, 2012

Haul: Forever21 and peter-pan collars

This is a collective haul from stuffs that I bought couple of weeks ago as I haven't done any haul posts for a long long time. I had been admiring peter-pan collar tops. Who wouldn't think they're cute?! =)



Jade woven top blouse $17.80




Cream navy knit top $19.80




Peter pan collar black and cream top. I forgot the price lol





Black and white stripped peter pan collar top $14.80





Polka dots top. Found at Target





Black belt with white and gold ribbon in xs from Forever21 |
White purse with gold strap also from Forever21

Hope you liked them! =)

Follow me on

4 comments:

  1. so cuteee! i love peter pan collars ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all your dress,so kawaii..and the peter pan collar are so trend now:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there to every , as I am truly keen of reading this weblog's post to be updated on a regular basis. It carries nice information.
    Feel free to visit my web blog ; pendulum castle star coins

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg