Thursday, August 2, 2012

Eye Mask/ Pillow Therapy





Who wouldn't love to have an eye mask therapy in the convenience of their own home? =). I found this beaut from etsy.com and god this is a miracle. I love being pampered after a tiring night from work. Also helps me to sleep soundly (No need for dark curtains. I know how annoying bright lights could be). It also comes with adjustable strap so it won't slide down. 

What I liked about it is it comes with small soft bead inside called Flexseed that helps conduct heat or cold temperature that retains for couple of minutes. I usually use it as cold compress to help relieve my tired, puffy, and dark- circled under eye. It felt good waking up and my eyes looks wide awake. I could see a big difference. This eye mask also comes with aromatherapy that helps soothes tired eyes :

Chamomile- relaxant, calms the nervous system, insomnia, irritability, restlessness
Lavender- Arthritis, stress, circulation, relieving anxiety, depression and insomnia. Helps to relieve pain related to headaches.
Mint- helps with sinus and headache issues
Rose- antidepressant, astringent, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory as well as aphrodisiac

Plus, look at this pretty floral design! =) They also provide different cute designs according to your preference.

 $11.95 


xoxo,
teli

3 comments:

  1. oh I love you for blogging about this! ever since I saw Lisa Eldrige's flight routine video, I've been dying to get an eye mask with aroma therapy in it. couldn't find one that was within my budget, so thank you! :) x
    Raves 'nd Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh bummer, they don't ship to the Netherlands :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great website. Do you want to be Link partners with my site? Check also my site. A site where you find the images of your dreams. The top left of the site you can translate to the language of your choice. Groetjes Priscilla The Pictures Forum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg