Thursday, August 2, 2012

Love Couture Haul





I love love this bag! (because it's leather ahaha!) Saw this cute bag from Love Couture (first time shopping there actually, and I fell in love!). I eventually went back to buy the bag because I couldn't see anything like it from online. The store reminded me of Forever21- vintage high-end street fashions, chandeliers, glasses, gorgeous and wide- opened door that feels so welcoming. 

The clothings are so pretty! And prices are reasonable as well. There are tons of items I wanted to buy but thought I needed to be restrained .. (at least).


Brown leather bag with navy blue stipes (they have navy blue and black leather too!) - $38.00
Sunglass - $6.90
Shoes - sale for $12.50

They also has a website you can go check out ;)



xoxo,
teli

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. the shoes and the bag looks amazing! find your blog very good. now im following you. can you follow me back? :)

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg