Saturday, July 7, 2012

June Glossy Box






Glossybox never fails to surprise me with their amazing products fresh from the famous brands all over the world. This is the only beauty box I am currently subscribed at because spending more than $23 a month would be like throwing money for random stuff that you don't really need. As of now, I am satisfied with what this box offers me.

AHAVA Mineral Botanic Hibiscus & Fig Velvet Cream Wash
Formulated with rejuvenating Dead Sea minerals and soothing natural moisturizers, this velvety cream wash gives an extra hydration-boost with a sweet uplifting scent. To be quite honest, I like this one only because of the sweet scent. But not as super hydrating to my skin. My skin is normal but I never felt drier when after I used this one. It doesn't lather that much.

First Aid Beauty Smooth Shave Cream
This is a gentle, non-irritating formula containing everything you need to obtain a close, long-lasting shave. Keep your legs looking smooth and sexy all summer long. This is a must! My fave of this month's surprise. I was almost running out of shaving cream and this stands out of all. Scent is amazing. Easy to use. And skin felt smooth after use.

OFRA Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Ice
Dab on this primer infused, color intensive, creamy eye shadow and stand out in any crowd. Remain beautiful for your long summer adventures. Not a fan. I haven't tried liquid eye shadows and thinking of it makes me eek. But color is intense black and has a velvety creamy texture in it. Good for night out party I suppose. Not sure if it is also smudge proof. Will let you know.

vBeaute Lite Up, Buying Time & Eye Never
Give your face the treatment it deserves with this skin care trio including face serum, cream and eye gel. I love them all! Only they are bigger hahah! Only used the tubes a couple of times, probably 3 times only lol. Can't say it did dramatic effect on my skin but I like how creamy the smooth it glides onto my skin. Their full sized bottles well, expect it to be way too much expensive lol. But it is something worth checking anyhow =).

Wella Professionals Enrich Moisturizing Treatment
Create free flowing hair with this lightweight treatment containing silk extract that instantly restores your mane. I haven't tried this, or any other hair care treatment other than the one prescribed to me by my hair stylist salon. But I always heared so many great things about the Wella product and I can't wait to try this one too!

❤ Bonus: Urban Organic Perfume
The combination of lavender and grapefruit makes for a fresh and citric scent. The scent...ahh....so relaxing. I feel like I'm in a soothing spa with natures pampering me and bird tweeting (lol...wth?). Ok, way too much organic for me haha! Smells like herb slash organic in one. Oily but a very tiny tiny drop makes a big difference. Scent lasts long. I put it early in the morning and still smells like I just had it on at the end of the day. Thumbs up!


PLUS!! This month's issue comes with the Glossy Mag! Lots of amazing high and low end products to check out!

Box costs $23.05 / month



If you want to subscribe to any of the beauty boxes available in your country, I made a blog post for you to check out if you're interested =)


Have fun! =)

xoxo
Teli

3 comments:

  1. ooh it looks fab! would love to try out some AHAVA products in the future! x
    Raves 'nd Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to join them too but I hink they dont deliver international I tried many other websites like that but unfortunatelyt they dont deliver where I am
    everything looks amazing hun eenjoy them

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg