Monday, June 4, 2012

Glossy Box USA has arrived!






Photobucket

Silly as it may sound but I LOVE everything about it! =). I've been waiting for so long to open its world for US residents and I am so satisfied with my first glossy box as of May 2012. From the attractive pink packaging to it's amazing contents, it sure is one pure delight that I was so thrilled about.

Here goes...


BURBERRY BEAUTY Lip Mist Natural Sheer Lipstick in Copper #202 (UK)
A creamy lipstick that offers a hint of natural, sheer color leaving your lips moist and dewy. The perfect present for the perfect pout. A definite favorite of all. Smells so nice, and very moisturizing as well. Color is an orangy copper nude. Love it!

AMORE PACIFIC Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-Gel (South Korea)
A hydrating gel moisturizer that leaves your skin feeling bright and refreshed. Notice your complexion visibly improve, giving you confidence and a natural glow. I was initially attracted on its tiny mirror from the lid! Hahha. The texture is so creamy, it glides on so smoothly and easily on my face. The smell is, smells like fresh garden. My skin felt so hydrated and pampered.

ZOYA Summer 2012 - Beach and Surf Collection (USA)
Dive into the creamy shades and shimmering sea foils of the Zoya Beach & Surf Collection. Allow your nails to go on vacation every day! I love pinks but everytime I see brighter colors it even made me happier. I dont know. They say the brighter the color, the happier. Perfect for summer. I'm definitely a Zoya nail polish fan. Dries out quickly and ain't messy at all. Love the variety of colors they have.

MARVIS Marvis Whitening (Italy)
Make the most of your splendid smile with a whitening toothpaste dripping in cool mint freshness, all while protecting against decay, tartar, and plaque. I love the taste! Haha. Can't say it did made an initial change to the color of my teeth but definitely felt so fresh and clean after use.

PHYTO Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Mask for Dry Hair (France)
Indulge in luxury and aroma with a conditioning treatment that moisturizes and detangles strands without weighing hair down. Nourish, revive, and delight. Smells so nice, like mint. My hair felt so smooth and untangled. I let it air dry for a while. Will look forward to using it more.

Plus, it does comes with a Glossybox blush brush!

Box costs $23.05 / month



If you want to subscribe to any of the beauty boxes available in your country, I made a blog post for you to check out if you're interested =)


Have fun! =)

xoxo
Teli

10 comments:

  1. you have such an amazing box!! glossybox german is not even half amazing as yours! that's why I terminated my subscription last month :)
    Have fun with your box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the contents of your blog, the lipstick and nail varnish are gorgeous! Wish Zoya was easy to get a hold of in the UK :(

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely things
    take a look at my blog,we can follow each other if you want
    kisses
    http://color-blockbyfelym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this glossybox is such an amazing thing! i would buy each part of it:) i'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Products in your Glossy Box♥

    http://full-of-inspiration.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for following and visiting my blog, it means a lot to me! But I am so jealous of your Glossybox! I can't believe there is a full-size Burberry lipstick in it. I got my mum one and she loved it, and the packaging is gorgeous!

    The Glossybox in the Netherlands are mainly drugstore products, and things not worth to subscribe. You are such a lucky gal! xx

    http://ravesndramblings.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your glossy box!!! do you want to follow my blog? i already am!!! big kisses
    http://thebudgetblondie.blogspot.it/2012/06/emma-stone-copia-il-look.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. The TopShop over here doesn't have makeup. RAWR. The lipstick looks particularly tempting though. It looks kind of sheer and that's the way I like it x_x

    I've followed you! Care to follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  9. do they ship internationally? i live in Portugal T,T
    By the way, I'm a new subbie via bloglovin' :3

    Love * Monstros no Armário

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg