Saturday, June 2, 2012

First Topshop Makeup Haul

TOPSHOP LIPSTICKS
From left: Nevada | Infrared | Confession




Topshop Newest MU collection:
Enchanted lipstick in Charmed





TOPSHOP BLUSH ON
Blush in Flush






EYES
From left: Khol eyeliner in Coal | Eye crayon in Tarnish





NAILS
Peaches and cream 102| Nail Polish Remover | Nail Tattoos







TOP KNOT HAIR ACCESSORIES




My heart was pounding and pulse was raising fast when I saw Topshop on my walk along downtown Chicago. I always see and hear the latest buzz from other UK bloggers how they love Topshop products and I was lucky enough I accidentally run into 3 of Topshop stores here in America. Other than the one in New York, and the closests one in California would be the one in Las Vegas. So I jumped right through it and indulged myself in. I wanna try out everything! Clothing wise, I wasn't sure because we didn't had enough time so I went straight to the makeup section where there were a bunch of beauts that were teasing me lol. I tested some and spent a couple of minutes before I finally realized I had a number of products in my hand. The lipsticks and the top knots are definitely my favorites. The lippies are sooo pigmented! Love the taste too. The eyeliners are definitely worth the pocket because of intense and creamy pigmentation that I am surprised about. The blush on is a cream base and so easy to use, and blend. The clothes are over priced, ranging from $30-50 a top lol. They are way too much expensive compared to other stores here in the US. But giving myself a little makeup splurge on my vacation won't hurt, would it? =)

11 comments:

  1. All of your purchases are gorgeous! I really like the "Confession" lipstick,the eye crayons, and the nail tattoos. I really like your blog and all your posts. I am def following! Check out my blog and follow back if you like it :)
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love those lippies!!! And that blush is gorgeous!

    janelle @ Http://www.glamorousmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top Shop is quite popular in major U.S cities. Women love it. Very happy they sell makeup. I'd love to try that crayon pencil liner.
    Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. great products!
    I esp like the lipsticks and the blush, really pretty! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute ! :D

    www.fancyrelish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The topshop in Chicago is huge. It can be overwhelming sometimes. The lipsticks look beautiful.

    http://j-jae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. @jae
    haha yes :) It was 3 floors =o

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg this is so cool! i especially love the birds on your nails!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks i follow
    kisses
    http://color-blockbyfelym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh gosh, I absolutely love your lipstick picks and that blush is gorgeous! Does it stay on long or does it just slide off? Loving your posts btw, definitely following! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg