Wednesday, May 30, 2012

POTD: Architectural Designs in Chicago










and because this bean is awesome!
Clock tower | Marina towers |  Willis tower |  Hershey's chocolate factory |  Multiple stop light, first time seeing stop lights like this hahha |  Millenium park |  overseeing the city from the Shed aquarium |  and...that's me staring at myself by the bean ahha! Sorry not my best pic but my brother tried his best lol. Pics taken in my canon, edited in iphoto. 


Chicago is one of the best places I wanted to visit around the states. It is the home of amazing foods, famous people, rich culture, and of course the magnificence of their architectural designs found in buildings, monuments, statues, parks, everything..

I am easily fascinated by how tall and strong the buildings are. I am fortunate enough to be able to withstand my fear of heights when I joined a bunch of brave and enthusiastic tourists in the 103 th floor of Chicago's famous Willis Tower, formerly known as the Sears Tower, which is the 2nd tallest building in the world (including the antenna, according to Wiki). To be honest, I thought my knees would shake but it's the same excitement I feel everytime I ride coasters in Six Flags lol.

There's a lot more to say in this Photos of the Day post but I don't want to bore you from a long chit chat and what I've done in my whole trip so I just wanted to share them hoping they could put a smile on your face. =)

xoxo,
teli

5 comments:

  1. I love Chicago! I'm glad you had such a good time there... I'd definitely go back :)

    Zia
    singing-blue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I nominated you for a blog award :) It's here: http://singing-blue.blogspot.ca/2012/05/its-wonderful-world.html
    Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I discovered your blog today. It's amazing!!!! Please come visit my blog and if you like it I'd love it if you joined my followers. keep going!! love.
    http://thebudgetblondie.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chicago is such a beautiful place. Love that city. Awww. You went to the bean. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg