Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Review: Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser



It's been a long time since I last updated my facial skincare regime. I had a massive breakout (cheeks, forehead, and specially my chin). Worst is, my skin suffered from dullness and dehydration last winter. My skin type is combination to oily. I get mega oily on my forehead and down my nose which is so annoying. I tried out different kinds of facial cleansers because my previous ones ain't doing any good. I had used this Murad cleanser a year ago and it did made a difference in my skin. But since I can't get enough of other brands, I let this behind not knowing my skin would be looking for this again.

I had been using 10% benzoyl peroxide for spots only. It worked 110% to be honest. But the problem is my post-pimple marks that left behind from, well, unhealthy habit of popping the annoying pimple (I know I'm not the only one doing this LOLLL =p). It's just not enough to stop new pimples from coming out!

Because of frustration on finding the right product, I came across a famous youtube artist by the name of Gossmakeupartist. His videos are so professional and informational. I learned from one of his videos that AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) and BHA (beta hydroxy acid/ salicylic acid) are chemically compound substances that are used generally for dull, dehydrated skin, blackhead and acne prone skin. By then, I decided I'm gonna use this  again. This is by far the only cleanser I saw in the market that comes with both. 

For only a couple of days, my skin finally responded. My breakout finally stopped. Most importantly, I never get new pimples after using this. It made my skin soft and clean. It comes with small creamy white beads that gently ex-foliates dull skin surfaces. For $35 on a 6.75 fl oz bottle, not bad. It's worth it as long as it works for me. This is also great for aging/ mature skin. Definitely a miracle cleanser for me at the moment.

The only problem I am dealing with right now is the brown/ post-pimple marks I had 8-10 months ago. Hopefully after using this religiously, they will fade away. Any brown spot/ post-pimple mark corrector you can recommend? ^__^

xoxo,
teli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg