Friday, May 11, 2012

Hair Styling Products I've Been Using



Let's begin!



 Garnier Fructis Anti-frizz Serum

Smells soooo fruity good. I like putting generous amount of this hair serum after I shower to lock in moisture for my dry hair. Then blow dry for easy ultimate sleek and shine look.


 Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Mousse

Perfect for beachy-wavy hair. Very easy to use. Just pump a handful of curl mousse onto your hand and scrunch it all over dampened hair. Let it dry. And viola!

Also perfect for ironed curls. Curl stays on for almost 6 hours.

 Garnier Fructis Style Volume Inject Mousse

I love this one. A root boosting mousse to get that uhmpphh!! volume in your hair. It is a bit sticky like the curl mousse but I like the holding effect. I sometimes use more than a handful of this to get that volume pumping effect. It will look more dramatic if you use volumizing shampoo/ conditioner.







Rusk W8less Strong Hold Hairspray

One of my fave. Very compact. It does holds up and stays on for few hours. Love the smell too. I'm a little bit sad it runs out so quickly.







John Frieda Frizz- Ease Firm Hairspray

My ultimate travel hairspray that I always bring with me. I actually use a little for my bothersome fringe/ bangs that won't sit up straight. Good hold. Love it.






Big Sexy Hair Breast Cancer Edition

Actually to tell you the truth it was the packaging that made me wanted to buy this one hehe! Who doesn't wanna get this one ei? I love using this because it has a max hold. It doesn't clamp my hair strands and I use a hell a spray on. This can lasted me for ages.






CHI Shine Infusion

Who doesn't love this CHI? Few bloggers made me wanted to get this beaut because of their singing praise how great this one works. And it is! I love how shiny and sleek my hair gets after using this with blow dry. Also protects hair from heat/ blowdrying/ curling. A must buy, definitely.






TRESemme Dry Shampoo 

When I first heard about dry shampoos I was a little skeptical to try one for myself. Because one, who wouldn't like to shower hair more than anything just to keep it clean and fresh. And two, I think this one might also make some white build ups like any other dry shampoo.  I rarely use this actually. I don't know why I bought this hahah! But yea, good for lazy hair like mine. I only shower my hair every other day. But seriously, my hair looks more better and healthier when I let it be like this rather than showering it everyday making it more dry and brittle. Proved. 







Victoria's Secret Smooth & Glossy Shine Serum

Omg. Smells so addicting. VS products always have this seductive enticing sexy smells. This is actually my 2nd bottle because I love it that much! It made my hair smell so refreshing, shiny and smooth, and it stays on for hours. 



What is your fave hair styling product that you can recommend? ^__^

xoxo,
teli



7 comments:

  1. Some good stuff! Although I couldn't stand the VS sexy spray when I tried it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good suggestions. I need some defrizzing right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good suggestions! I also love the way you make your pictures look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice info..
    btw i just tagged you.. :)
    http://bunzbookzblinkz.blogspot.com/2012/05/ive-been-tagged-i-got-tagged-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the information and reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love garnier products!thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the treseme dry shampoo! Perfect for the days I dont wash my hair!

    Fashions on Top

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg