Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hair Review: Living Proof - Restore



This is a high- end brand I have never heard of. First time I used this was from a sample I received on a sephora event. That's how they get people. When they loved the sample, they will keep coming back to buy the full size. I only bought the discovery set to try out both, including the mask. I've always been in look out for restorative hair treatment for my very dry hair. Every time my hair has been air-dried, it does looks brittle and, ofcourse quenching out of moisture. I'm tired of using serums and I want my shampoo/ conditioner to help work for me too. 

I was overwhelmed when I first used the conditioner and shampoo. It smells so heavenly good. Consistency is thick and creamy. I like how easy it lathers onto my wet hair. I then blow dry it lightly while stroking with my fingers. Still, I won't expect a miracle after that. But on my 2nd hair day (unwashed hair), it looks more vibrant and healthy. 

The kit also comes with a treatment mask that I'm absolutely loving!
Multi-award brand that shows the true living proof..

Kit costs $29.00




xoxo,
teli



4 comments:

  1. Great review!
    my hair is in much need of something like this.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of these before, they sound great =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to try this! I love your blog because it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg