Saturday, May 19, 2012

Answer 11 Tag Questions, Create 11 Tag Questions

I was tagged by Changelz from Bunz Bookz Blinkz. Her questions are cute. She's so pretty and adorable too! Go check her blog! 

This tag is to answer tag (well, you read the post title, that's just it basically ahaha! ^_^v)

Rules epic copy-paste rule hahha!:

1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create eleven questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs.
6. You legitimately have to tag. 



11 Things About Me

1. I hate Math.
Who doesn't? Specially if you figured out the answer from a multiple choice when you don't know how you got it.

2. But I love English! =)

3. I am only 5", very petite.

4. I bit my lips most of the time not that I'm nervous. It's my unhealthy habit.

5. I could play the same song over and over for a day! Seriously.

6. I am not half hispanic or korean or chinese or white. I get this 80% of the questions

7. I am a very spontaneous person. Very random.

8. I had been dating a couple of guys recently. Friendly dates.  

9. I don't eat breakfast. If I would have been, then br-unch it is!

10. I procrastinate, a lot.

11. I like being thrilled and facing my fears one at a time.



Changelz 11 Questions

1. Who is your favorite superhero, why? 
Can I say Captain America? Only because Chris Evans plays it and he is so (eyes up with huge smile on the face) HOT!


2. What sport do you like best? 
I'm not a sporty-type of person but I mostly play Bowling and Badminton with family and friends. I can also play miniature golfing!


3. Tell me 5 things that you will bring if you were stranded on the island of the middle of nowhere.
-cellphone (oh please tell me there's signal because I'll die without talking to anyone)
-gps perhaps? I proly need to find my way home do I?
-food!
-knife
-match/ lighter


4. How many piercings do you have? 
2


5. What is your favourite book? 
I wish I could say I'm a book worm I'm not


6. Which one do you prefer, dancing or singing?
I suck at both


7. What is your current favourite song?
Just A Kiss by Lady Antebellum coz I'm currently in love! ^__^ 
Makes me think of him every time I listen to this song.


8. Tell me 1 make up item that you can't live without
It will seem like I am a materialistic person lol. Proly concealer


9. Falsies or mascara?
Mascara


10. What do you do when you're angry? 
I just ignored it. Doesn't make sense making it a big deal. Things will get well.


11. Show a picture of yourself

hihihihi



11 Questions I Created For This Lovely People

1. What is your middle name?
2. Do you open your mouth while doing your eyeshadows/ mascara?
3. One thing you should have done a year ago.
4. Favorite makeup brand.
5. What is your ultimate embarrassing moment?
6. Favorite Starbucks drink
7. Obsessed celebrity actor/ actress. Why?
8. Can you sneeze without closing eyes?
9.Who is your favorite beauty blogger in the community
10. What is your credit card number and social security? Hahah! jk
11. Chicken or Egg?


xoxo,
teli





3 comments:

  1. Love your answers *-*
    Thank you so much dear for including me in here *-*
    I'm so happy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are both the same height! Great answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg