Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cute Little Thing


I'm an online shopper - cosmetics, clothes, apparels, home decor, or even gadgets. I'll buy everything with good deals. I also went through ebay -a lot! I've been eyeing on this pink Apple ipod Nano for a long time. I used my phone for my music when I go out walking and shopping but I feel like my battery drains out quickly. I'm so happy I finally made a bid on a good deal on ebay and won. The shipping was so fast. I expected it to be longer than weeks, but it only takes a couple of days! The seller was even thoughtful sending me a letter too! <3

I love this cute little thing. It's my new baby.










9 comments:

  1. So cute! Sounds like it was a good buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute, I have that one, too and I love it! It's so cute! Cab you do a review because I would to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink one is so cute. Great buy! I buy from ebay all the time too and it's so nice when you're dealing with a good and reputable seller.

    New follower of you:)

    http://mui28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love Love your blog! You have amazing style & your so pretty :) Would make my day if you could follow back

    xx

    www.aliciakarastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you don't mind, I tagged you with the 11 Questions Tag
    http://purejeanius.blogspot.com/2012/05/11-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. It' so cute! I love little pink things

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow..what a difference those pretty straps make!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have an amazing blog!!!

    Would u like to follow each other on GCF and bloglovin?

    Lots of love ♥

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg