Monday, April 2, 2012

Tag: What's In My Bag?

Inside my makeup kit



Inside my bag



Inside my bag's pocket



Inside my wallet (no cash at the moment lol)



I literally just chunk in whatever items I have in my bag coz that's the excitement of the 'what's in my bag' tag =). I'm quite a messy person specially when it comes to my bag (good thing I threw all my junk receipts and candy wrappers the day ago). I always bring my digital camera with me. You never know when you gonna need it =). I also have my word search puzzle to keep me out from boredom. Yes, I carry hair spray with me (my fringe/bangs just won't sit right haha!). Most of my items are cosmetics stuff (for touch-ups after a long heavy day). When I'm out for a travel, I carry a separate travel makeup kit with me. I also needed to have my eye prescriptions. And Tylenol for headache and monthly necessities ofcourse. Who don't have Tylenols in their bag? =)

These are my items for daily travel necessities. What's yours? =)


xoxo,
teli


17 comments:

  1. Hey Teli,

    I saw your post on twitter so I came to check it out. Your bag is not cluttered at all and you have a lot of beauty products. Guess you never know when you're going to need them.
    Always,
    Tarah and the City

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love this "WHAT'S IN MY BAG", posts from every blogs i browse and its cute..

    its me,
    ate wena :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute makeup bag. Love it! :) -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You have so many things inside your bag! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @tarah, wena, michelle, nana

    Thank you girls for the comment :) Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. More or less..the very status of my bag as well! xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. wr is ur bag..post the pic of ur bag too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your makeup bag is so cuuuute. :) Thank you for sharing what's in your bag. It's always fun looking through people's bags. Well, at least through posts and videos. Hehe... I like seeing what's inside. :) Haha...

    I heard about iPhone 5 about to come out. I heard it's going to look real awesome too. The wait is worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey lovely thank you for following me, now following you :):)

    Great blog, lovely pictures!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute hair brush and stretchy ring! Where did you get the gorgeous brush? xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing! Doesn't that Victoria's Secret So Sexy smell so good! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. ^
    ^
    it sure does! :)

    @elveneyes
    Thnx! I got the flowery brush at Target :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You carry around so many things! Just like me :D It's always fun to know what's in other people's bags!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome post!
    Haha, I spy a Game Stop rewards card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. whoaaaaa... thats a lot of beauty items inside the bag...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. like your blog dearrrrrrr,
    keep posting and go for it!!! :):)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are prepared!!!
    I have a wallet lip gloss and coupon book...so dreadfully boring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg