Sunday, April 8, 2012

Juicy Couture






Last week, I had my yearly eye check-up with my new ophthalmologist and she prescribed me a higher power for both eyes. I have a bad eyesight and been wearing glasses and contacts since high school (yea I'm a nerd). Thank god for fashion, I don't have to stay away from it. There's plenty of amazing frames to choose from but this one caught my eye (believe me, eye glasses frames aren't a joke. This one cost me money even with my insurance, but still worth it though). I have 3 pairs of glasses I still wear randomly depending on the occasions and mood but this one has became my favorite. It also compliments the shape of my tiny face. Next time I'll post a pic of me with this (proly for an FOTD ^^,)

Do you wear glasses? Which brand is your favorite? ^_^


4 comments:

  1. I wear night time contacts so I can see without glasses or contacts during the day hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like eyeglasses!! ^^ yup i do waer, i like Oakley and Miss sixty! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nana

    I tried night time contacts and didn't worked out for me. I get severe dry eyes =( that's why I always need to have my eye drops all the time. What is the name of the contact lens brand?

    @elle

    wow nice ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't wear glasses anymore (or contacts either) but if I did, I would buy these in a heart beat. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg