Wednesday, March 28, 2012

BB Cream Review


A lot of beauty products nowadays focus on improving the best quality of women's skin care. And most of them are very popular because of their skincare benefits - anti aging, whitening, UV protection, everything that the consumer would want. One of them is the never ending popularity of BB creams. 

BB cream stands for Beauty Balm, or Blemish Balm. A foundation/ tinted moisturizer all in one. As some of you may know, they started somewhere in Asia where women  are known to have clear, flawless, resilient and porcelain-like skin. Also known as the "secret of Korean actresses". It was intentionally used for post surgical patients to help recover from laser scars, blemishes, and acne. Since the booming of BB creams from the late 2008, many beauty companies have started selling the cosmetics not only for the Asian market but across the world as well.

I had this BB cream when I ordered it online from Skin79 mid year of 2011. Then I rekindled my love for it when I started using it again. I never had any complains from it except the fact that it only has one gray undertone. So basically it isn't made for everyone's skin tone. Blending might be an issue for some. I would be frankly enough, it is somewhat made for pale, light to medium complexions. But aside from that, I would truly recommends it to anyone who would want to try it.

Skin benefits they claim in general:
UV Protection
Brightening
Firming
Anti-wrinkle
Fades post-acne mark
Evens out skin tone
Provides medium to full coverage
Helps maintain a healthy and resilient skin
Provides a sheer-pearl like glow to dull,dry skin


You wouldn't believe if you haven't tried yourself =)




If you're interested to try out, I listed a couple of BB creams I've seen on the market.
Just click the link.



Good luck! =)

xoxo,
Teli

10 comments:

  1. This BB cream looks so nice! :D The design is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks promising! is it suitable for oily skin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jade yes :) I have normal/oily skin too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the design!

    Ha ha I had never heard of the BB creams until they started with the Garnier commercials here in Norway not very long ago.. I don´t think there´s any other brands with BB creams here actually... I really love the garnier one, but would love to experience other brands too!! :-)

    My skin isn´t perfect so I can´t use it alone, but It makes it easier to apply foundation and I don´t need as much product as before since the bb cream evens out my skintone :)

    Thanks for sharing links, I´ve heard about some of them ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. [REPLY] I´m droppin by your blog quite often, hi hi ^^ Thanks for your lovely comment :) And for following! Means a lot to me ^^ :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo thanks for sharing this! I've been wanting to try one, and this review helps. Hope all is well! :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have recently just bought the too faced one. love it! how much is that one? new follower, btw.:) love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the review...sounds like a great product!
    I am your newer follower..pls follow back if you can.
    happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This review was soo helpful! Thank you so much :) I've been looking for recommendations for ages and the list you supplied really helped xxx
    http://www.soveryprettyblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I love your blog great work. I have just started a fashion blog of my own, please come have a look. I’d really appreciate it if you follow me and I’ll follow you ;) Ps: you’re gorgeous

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg