Monday, April 9, 2012

it Factor Quick Blowdry Shampoo and Conditioner



When I went shopping splurge the other day, I stopped by Planet Beauty. I haven't heard of the store name but it is similar with Sephora, only difference is I think they sell cosmetic items pretty CHEAP! I spent like an hour browsing for whatever the hell my eyes caught attention. I wanted to spoil myself but I don't necessarily needed new ones. But on a cute counter, these two stands out most (well, because they're pink ofcourse with the lovely design =D). Price wise? Not bad for a high end one. Both costs $22.50 each.

First time I used it, I loved it! The smell is like citrus scent, but not over powering. I used it at night and  the smell is still new when I wake up the next day! The color is clear, and has thick consistency. I like how lathery it gets. Combing after use makes it so easier because it did made my hair soft and manageable.

One of the good thing is, they are safe for color treated hair like mine. Both don't have parabens, sulfates, sodium chlorides, and alcohol. The reason that made me buy these is because it claims to reduce the drying time - no need for blow dryer! I don't have to worry about my thick-untamed frizzy hair. Plus, it did gave my hair a little bit more shine than before.

I'm so happy I found them. =)


Also check out their shampoos and conditioners for Fine/ thin hair below:

xoxo,
teli




1 comment:

  1. well the quick blowdry is actually something important.looks like a great pair of products.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg