Thursday, January 5, 2012

World of Colors







Im really not sure if I enjoyed taking pictures of this or was it the colors that inspired me to make this post. Either way, I am fortunate to have a big-compact makeup palette I received last Christmas =). I always thought of buying myself a palette, something to try out different colors.  I love colors. I absolutely love makeup. But Im afraid to try out bright colors, specially if I know it won't suit me. Eeeekkk! But ya never know if you never try ;) *wink

The first time I tried any of the colors (mostly im on neutral ones), I fell inlove with it! Although not as highly pigmented as that of high-end ones like MAC, but the staying power is longer. It didn't smudged at all. The colors are so blendable. Loves it. <3

I was intrigued where the product came from. It was from Markwins International. (love their website). The same company that makes Wet & Wild, Bratz, The Spa, and some others to name a few. The palette is divided into shimmer and matte finishes. It has 150 eyeshadows, 100 lip glosses, 6 cream eyeliners, 4 eye highlights, 4 blushes and 2 shimmer powders. Also comes with 8 eyeliners, 2 mascaras, a mirror, and a brush set.

I love it so much, I can't wait to try ALL of it! <3

8 comments:

  1. that's so pretty teli!!!! love it too!!!^^ nice gift you got there!


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lot of fun! I always love that they have so many different palettes come out at Christmas!

    http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many colors! Haha. I'm also hesitant to try brighter colors, but I recently tried a nice green, and then a purple, and I was pleasantly surprised with both of them. So I guess you never know until you try. Oddly enough it's usually the pinks I steer away from. Great palette though! :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this blog just put a huge smile to my face.. i love pretty eyeshadow palettes!
    check out my blog sometime i think you would like it!
    http://www.victoriaxgrab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great palette! I am a little scared to try color too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so pretty.
    I just followed your blog
    http://www.beautymakeupaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg