Thursday, January 5, 2012

World of Colors







Im really not sure if I enjoyed taking pictures of this or was it the colors that inspired me to make this post. Either way, I am fortunate to have a big-compact makeup palette I received last Christmas =). I always thought of buying myself a palette, something to try out different colors.  I love colors. I absolutely love makeup. But Im afraid to try out bright colors, specially if I know it won't suit me. Eeeekkk! But ya never know if you never try ;) *wink

The first time I tried any of the colors (mostly im on neutral ones), I fell inlove with it! Although not as highly pigmented as that of high-end ones like MAC, but the staying power is longer. It didn't smudged at all. The colors are so blendable. Loves it. <3

I was intrigued where the product came from. It was from Markwins International. (love their website). The same company that makes Wet & Wild, Bratz, The Spa, and some others to name a few. The palette is divided into shimmer and matte finishes. It has 150 eyeshadows, 100 lip glosses, 6 cream eyeliners, 4 eye highlights, 4 blushes and 2 shimmer powders. Also comes with 8 eyeliners, 2 mascaras, a mirror, and a brush set.

I love it so much, I can't wait to try ALL of it! <3

 photo blogby.jpg