Sunday, January 8, 2012

One of the good things in blogging..

..is winning some FREE stuffs =)

I was so totally blown away when I found out I won ElvenEye's December Givaway of beautyfullyinspired.blogspot.com.  Never had I thought I'll win and I was so happy when she tweeted me a month ago. These are my first blog prizes =). So thank you again ElvenEyes for hosting such a wonderful event. And here are the goodies I received from her..


I was so excited when I received the box. I love ALL of them =). My fave would be definitely these cute blushes from MAC's 2011 Summer limited collection. Cha-ching!!

MAC blushes: Giggly, Sakura, Feeling flush





MAC powders in Light sunshine, alpha girl



MAC lipstick in Hibiscus


Another addition to my fave lippie collection would be this one. It smells so vanilla-ish. god, i wanna eat it. I swatched it for you to see. This is a cremesheen finish, though it looked matte below bec.of my dry skin LOL




Urban Decay in Sin

The package actually caught my eye. Then I checked the name - SIN - uhh snake, apple, ring a bell? lol. Eyeshadow base, it is shimmery gold, I tell ya. But for the few times I had used it, I liked it so much. Consistency is creamy. NEVER CREASES. I wonder why my other old UD Primer potion started creasing now =(. This one didn't. And I love how the brush was bent for easy application. (I swear, first time I saw it I thought it was broken LOL)



Bath & BodyWorks Body lotion in Black candy apple, and Hand cream in Shea cashmere


I tooootally love these lotions specially the hand cream. It smells really nice!


Victoria's Secret lipglosses



Burt's Bees Lip balm,and Lip Smacker in strawberry 





Check out her amazing blog! Im pretty sure you'll like it just like I did =)


20 comments:

  1. Lucky Girl!!!
    LOVE that UDPP =)
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy them! So glad you are happy with the gifts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky! You won some fantastic stuff! :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous prize, well done x

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg these prizes are super amazing!!!!!! by the way thank you for stopping by my blog. I also really like the silver look ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations!! you're such a lucky girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow oh wow oh wow =D congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaahhhhh, yay for winning a giveaway!!! it's always so exciting to win giveaways, and i agree, it's definitely one of the perks of blogging. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on the win! i have never won anything from a blog before... :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow congrats! Lucky u!! I loved blushes and mac lipstick

    http://beautyincrisis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful prizes here!!!I love everything.
    Your blog is so cute,I'm following!
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw you got lots of great stuff! Lucky you! =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love mac make-up, great prize.

    Check out my blog, and if you like what you see please follow

    http://littlespindrift.blogspot.com/

    LS X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg