Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Quick Haul: Victoria's Secret









This one's a last year haul when I went browsing at Victoria's Secret for Christmas pressies. Not an intention to buy anything, but because people were so cluttered around for Sales, I jumped in and went along. Well, not a cheap sale for me ofcourse, since Im on a shopping restraint (heck yeah! that's my New Years resolution =). They have this cute perfumes and lotion packages that, well, for me is quite cheaper than buying them single. I always buy underwears at VS because they're all so comfy to wear (and cute too). 

On top:

VS Lipstick in Be Mine - a very gorgeous color!
VS Airbrush Face Primer - silicone-based and very easy to blend with foundation. Makeup stays longer
VS So Sexy Hair Serum - the smell? OMG, love it! It makes hair so soft and shiny
VS So Sexy Shampoo & Conditioner - well, not a fan ahhah! Although the smell are sexy yumm
and some VS Pink! Panties 

=)

6 comments:

  1. Great haul. I love Victoria's Secret. That store makes me feel so girlie and pretty.
    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the haul!!!


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this store, I use their fragrances a lot xD. awesome blog!

    Angela
    http://livciv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your haul!
    too bad VS isnt available here in germany :(
    btw I love your blog! been your recent follower now :D

    xx,
    pam
    jadeinthepalace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this blog, just ma cuppa tea!

    http://zoelouu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are opulent and luxury fashion stores in Dubai.Luxury stores in Dubai draw great amount of global visitors in the city.Virtually every brand makes their presence felt in these super stores.The whole UAE is world-famous for its lifestyle stores and one has the unlimited choice of buying finest Silk Carpets, Silver Furniture, Marble Art, Breathing Opulence.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg