Sunday, January 1, 2012

Cute Blog Award for a new year


新年快乐 (Xinian Kuaile, Happy New Year in Chinese)

Hahha! A simple phrase I learned from my patients this new year. =) Hope everyone's doing great this new year. What more to celebrate a great first day of the year than to receive another award! Yeyyyyy.. =)

My lovely Giselle, from findingthebeautyme.blogspot.com just awarded me this super cute award (thus the name duh) ^^, It is such an honor that she mentions how entertaining/ interesting a blog look is to her. I thought I'd give the credit to my layout maker, ezwpthemes.com.

Also, to thank everyone who has been a regular visitor and commentor on my blog. I always wanted to make this blog as my personal space to share some random thoughts - anything makeup, graphic arts, interior design, family, travel, love, friendship etc.

I will always be grateful to be a part of the bloggers community. Everyone are so amazing <3


On to the award..

1. Link back person who awarded you: Giselle
2. Answer award questions
3. Tell us something about yourself you haven't told us in your blog yet?
I sometimes sleeps without pillow
4. Award as many blogs you think are worthy of this award
5. Make sure to let those you give this award know you awarded them!


1. What is your go to makeup product?
 Nude lipstick!

2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
   Spring flowery dresses

3. What is your favorite dessert?
  Green tea mochi

4. Favorite color?
 Pink creme

5. What is your middle name?
   I think this implies differently to other country.
I have two first names, Maria and Kristeli, so that may mean that Kristeli is my middle name though I always use Kristeli as my real name? (weird, but true)

6. What was the last song you listened to?
 Adele - Make You Feel My Love

 7. Cats or dogs?
 meow =)


I award every single one of you who reads this. =) You deserve an award. Go on =)


Happy new year to everone.
<3



3 comments:

  1. Congrats girl. Your blog is indeed super cute.

    Yum! Green tea mochi - that makes me drool.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - very well deserved! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!
    I totally just had to google green tea mochi because I had never heard of it. I will have to try it some time! Love Adele!

    www.heatherhoneyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg