Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Part II: Disneyland







It's Christmas! =). Who wouldn't like to go to the happiest places on earth? Disneyland even made my Christmas merrier. We're just suppose to go to Disneyland that day, but because there's a massive amount of people visiting, they gave us a free pass on California Adventure (steal =). There's a loootttt of people there, my god. Strollers hitting behind me, kids screaming, long line, people pushing LOL. What do you expect? But who cares, I'm happy LOL. Last time I visited Disneyland was I think 2 years ago, and it still feels like the first time.


One thing I enjoyed in every theme parks, are these fluffy cotton candies. Can't get enough of them. Made me feel like a child. Believe me, I still am =)




While looking around to buy some hot cocoa, I found this guy doing some sketches. Made me realize that's how artists do their magic on Disney's arts =) but I loved it.




How I wish fairy tales were real - I once thought it was. I don't want to keep believing it ISNT, because I still believe in it. Someday my prince will come - sarcasm much? =)

6 comments:

  1. When I live in Cali we used to go to Disney for Cristmas all the time such a beatiful place.
    Lucky girl!!
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's cool! can you still speak tagalog???^^ btw, i live 5 minutes away from disney!!! don't go there during holidays, you'll wait in line forever!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky I wish I could have been there for Christmas =) Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome way to spend any holiday! I have been to DisneyWorld once but would love to go to DisneyLand sometime. :)

    heatherhoneyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg