Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Warm for Winter haul

Fur boots from H&m

White coat from Rosse

White blouse from H&M. Got this for only $5 ^^

#2 false lashes from MAC

Smokey brun from Rimmel london

Black  eyeliner from NYC

Satin Taupe e/s from MAC

Eye patches from Forever21
Yey! Im back with another mini haul =). Hope everyone's doing well =). These items I bought recently in any order but I've been eyeing most of the time for cheap winter items (mostly leggings from H&M), though I only got a few because I've been quite saving some money now =). I have quite a few number of new hair products and treatments but thought I'd do a separate post/ review for them. =)



7 comments:

  1. i want a white coat so badly, i'm in love with this one!

    stylishlynicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Mac satin taupe very pretty color
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that white coat! So classy.

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winters almost here.
    Goshh it's already super cold where I'm from.
    Btw that coat is cute.<3(:

    http://czarinacuison.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi u have such a nice blog and im interesten in getting the rimmel london eyeshodow it looks so cute. It would mean a lot to me if u can check mine out and let me know if ur interested in following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi thanks for following me, im trying to follow u back but theres no follow button at the top of ur page...

    ReplyDelete
  7. MAC is my favourite makeup brand, luv' the eyelashes <3

    http://thesweetcallingofmountains.blogspot.com
    Biz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg