Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Things I Wanted to Do My Whole Life (I tag everyone)


What would you like to do? or should I rephrase - What would you LOVE to do?

Everyone have their own WISH LIST (not makeup or material things), things that we wanted to DO or even experience having that fulfill our hearts desire. So I came up with these well-not-so organized wish list that I wanted to do in my whole life (I tag everyone who wants to do this as well =).
So I closed my eyes and picture that things that my heart wishes..(and sometimes funny wishes)

travel.

Who doesn't love to travel? =) I always wanted to travel around the world which is why most of listed below are all about traveling and seeing places with different cultures and experience being one..

1. Travel to Japan
2. Travel to Dublin
3. Travel to England
4. Travel to Paris
5. Travel to Rio de Janeiro  
6. Perform Pachelbel's Canon in piano 
7. Continue ballet class
8. Visit an art museum
9. Learn how to play guitar
10. Travel to New York
11. Participate in a charity foundation
12. Live independently
13. Adopt a cat
14. Meet Zac Efron 
15. Work in McDonalds? 
16. Sky diving
17. Do a good levitation photography
18. See real artifacts
19. To be close to God more
20. Be able to change someone else's perspective in life
21. Have a perfect Christmas with family every year
22. Score a perfect game in bowling
23. Travel on a plane with a teddy bear 
24. Ride the Eiffel tower
25. Ride the London eye
26. Picture different architectural designs
27. Adopt a dog
28. See the Niagara falls
29.  Do bungee jumping
30. Travel to Spain
31. Travel to South Korea
32. Travel to Australia
33. See a real Tasmanian devil
34. Travel to Rome
35. Witness cosmic rays somewhere in Canada
36. Watch in a live opera
37. Learn how to sing
38. Meet people behind Final Fantasy
39. Collect a real antique from World war I-II

and lastly, 

be happily married with the right man. Do this list with him. 
Spend the golden years, while reminiscing the years and be ready for another adventure..



10 comments:

  1. Good post. Very hearty. And it proves that beauty bloggers do have a brain :O)

    I'd love to be a travelin' lady too.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice idea, my friends and I all have a "30 Things before I'm 30" list and we slowly helping eachother reach our goals, it's lots of fun to have people to do this with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I think mine would be very similar! I love that you have the Pachelbel one. I play piano and that's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the meaning of this post... would love to travel too! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, hopefully I can get around to doing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too would love to travel all over the world. Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would LOVE to travel too! I really hope that I get to do that one day =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm from Australia and would love to go to New York xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post, it put a smile on my face! I'm totally with you on the traveling thing. And I love number 20, I'd have to say that's on my list too. I think I will do this one. Oh! And the Pachelbel one too..that was the first "big" song I learned on piano when I was younger. :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg