Saturday, December 10, 2011

POTD: You're my Bumblebee







My first Photos of the Day =), thought i'd name it like this hahha! I absolutely LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY. I've been a massive photo enthusiast (I even bought a very old Polaroid camera from a garage sale for $10 which unfortunately didn't work lol). Hence been saving up money for my first SLR camera. I just recently bought my first Canon EOS Rebel T3i last Black friday so thought I'll share some of my bitty booty pics. ^__^

Current fave song :
Post title is from Joseph Vincent's Bumble Bee



3 comments:

  1. wow such a great pics, I have christmas themes on my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all your blogs and you are an amazing photographer let me tell you =)

    http://thearmoirequest.blogspot.com/

    visit me =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @beatrice, @elizabeth
    thank youuu :D..that made my day.^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg