Friday, November 11, 2011

Sephora VIB Event








My friend posing infront of the Hello Kitty counter. She bought the HK perfume. It smells GREAT =)

My purchases along with the freebies =).  









Last night, me and my friends attended the Sephora VIB (Very Important Beauty Insider) event here in southern California. We came at around past 6pm and people have been crazy all over. It was an amazing feeling, I get excited!. It's like a party! There were freebies, a live DJ, free refreshments, very helpful sales ladies, and it was 20% off entire purchase =). I went around looking for something more to grab. I stayed longer in front of the skincare section because there's really not much I need as of now but deym! I just went mad splurge! god. The counter line reached until the front door hahha! But it wasn't bad at all. What I liked most that night was the free chocolate bar!! =p (and lucky me, I got the very last piece ahhah!)

Anyways, it was a great shopping experience nonetheless =)

 photo blogby.jpg