Friday, November 11, 2011

Sephora VIB Event









My purchases along with the freebies =).  









Last night, me and my friends attended the Sephora VIB (Very Important Beauty Insider) event here in southern California. We came at around past 6pm and people have been crazy all over. It was an amazing feeling, I get excited!. It's like a party! There were freebies, a live DJ, free refreshments, very helpful sales ladies, and it was 20% off entire purchase =). I went around looking for something more to grab. I stayed longer in front of the skincare section because there's really not much I need as of now but deym! I just went mad splurge! god. The counter line reached until the front door hahha! But it wasn't bad at all. What I liked most that night was the free chocolate bar!! =p (and lucky me, I got the very last piece ahhah!)

Anyways, it was a great shopping experience nonetheless =)

10 comments:

  1. You got some great stuff! I want to go shopping now. lol.
    And I want some chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sephora event looks crowded but fun! You got a lot of pretty good stuff there.
    Nice blog! I'm your new follower. Hope you can stop by my blog and follow me too. Thanks! :)

    http://purejeanius.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this looks amazing, the Hello Kitty stand is literally like my dream come true!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun! You got some awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Nars polish color looks amazing! You got a lot of great stuff there!! By the way I like your blog I’m a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaaaammmmaaazzziiing!!! i could spend a whole day at sephora! that is one amazing event to attend, i would love to go to one! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like so much fun! I haven't smelled the HK perfume yet but I bet it smells really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg looks like an amazing event!!! its like make-up heaven... look at it all!

    thanks for following me! it means so much!

    x


    shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
    shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
    shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's a lot of new wonderful stuff at once. We don't have Sephora in Denmark, unfortunately, but I think, I went to one in Paris, and if I'm thinking right, they had a lot of good things in there to fair prices.

    Please go take a look at my blog;
    www.sofiescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i miss sephora like CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg