Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Massive Shopping Spree for Fall !!


When I'm in a good mood, I sometimes treat myself on a little splurge for shopping =). I go on a single day walking around, spending my whole hours staring at a gorgeous top thinking if I need this or that and ended up NOT buying it hahah! And sometimes I have this item in mind but ended up buying the other one haha! I'm kind of a picky shopper but when I really need slash want it, I get it =p. But let us all admit it, we buy stuffs because there's a strong pull that we really wanted to try them at least, and after all, Fall is here :)


Let's start!


Victoria's Secret 

VS Baked Mineral Bronzing powder



My first stop was at VS with my undecided mind flying around, then saw this gorgeous bronzer. Why didn't I saw you before?? :(. The color is somewhat a slight shimmery- gold, like sun-kissed glow. But it's not too much shimmery and yet it is also buildable. I use this under my cheek bone and if you have a round/ oval face like I have, it can also elongate your face (not sure if that's the right word hahha!). The packaging is also purty btw! <3






MAC 

MAC Turquatic Perfume

Ofcourse, I won't pass by without checkin' what MAC has to offer. I was surprised to see Turquatic perfume back! I tested it and I soooooooooooo (10x) LOVE the smell! =) Smells like fresh, breezy-aquatic, and not overpowering at the same time. The only downfall was the packaging is small considering the price err. But nonetheless, I still loves it and it stays on for a longer period (because that's what most of us want anyways) 


MAC Jest e/s
  I was about to get the Brule or Shroom e/s, but I thought I wanted a frost finish at the same time. I don't want too matte or too veluxe so I thought frost would be better since I've been eyeing on somewhat same color as the Brule so I thought "why not try Jest, it looks pretty too". I like that it has glittery effects too :). Great for cat-eye look.



MAC Studio Sculpt foundation in NW25
   I run out of this MAC foundation and I do think this is the only foundation I have that (I think) makes the most coverage of all. I used this one on my previous posts (Outfit of the Night & the night), and I noticed a much big difference in my skin. I do have a lot of post acne/ pimple spots that I tried (with all my effort) to conceal it and it wouldn't be made possible without this amazing foundation. Love loves this foundation and I keep coming back to it. It isn't too thick or heavy nor cakey. I use the tiny tinieeeest drop for my entire face. Coverage is build able and it last definitely, giving a dewy look. =). And also, I lower down the shade. I used to be NW20. Not sure why, maybe because I turned tan during summer hahha!  



❤ 



TARGET 

CHI Shine Infusion Spray
 I saw this from few beauty bloggers using this prior to styling to protect their hair from heat etc. I always wanted to try this one before but I thought I wouldn't need it anyway since I don't style my hair that much. But I realized even when I do style it at least I need something to protect my hair from damaging and getting drier since I do have a dry-brittle hair and I don't want to make it even worst =(. The spray is mist and I like the smell of it. Not sure if it does something for the shine on my hair (which it says it should) LOL.


Nexxus Pro-mend creme
 This is quite sticky. Not sure if its just me hahah! But when I woke up in the morning (btw, I apply this overnight which it says it CAN be), then when I woke up in the morning, my hair get's sticky so I really wanting to rinse it out as soon as I wake up LOLL =o. But the smell's good anyway ;)


Roc Eye Treatment
 Been looking for a good eye creme treatment to combat or lessen under eye dark circles and puffiness. I think I saw this one in front of the skin care section with all the other products being displayed with notable awards/ recognition from few magazines, etc. After all, that's what most people look at - is it the 'best' product? =)


Kleancolor in Dessert
 This is a verrrry pretty nude color <3. I bought this one from Fashion Today's counter.



 ❤



Forever21 




Not sure why I bought this from Forever21 counter but I liked it :). I use it every night and it gives a cold therapy for my tired eyes. =)

❤ 


H&M 









Payless 




How bout you? What is your shopping splurge for fall? ^___^

18 comments:

  1. Very impressive! And very jealous... Good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I recently got to try the Mac perfume and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been craving a fall shopping haul like no other! And I've been wanting to try that VS Bronzer too. Super cute blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Teli! Which bag is for me? LOL Just kidding. You bought some great items. ENJOY! That's what it's all about. :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUn blog!!! I will be following! Hope to see you over at Ramblings!
    xoxo,
    Janelle
    http://janellerambles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous!
    I want to go shopping immediately. haha.
    I love MAC studio sculpt foundation, it's my fav too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @kim/ sassy
    hahah! coming soon kim :), I'll prolly try my very first giveaway/ event :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, You defintely went on a shopping spree! You got lots of goodies! You have inspired me to go on one too. Afterall, sometimes a girl needs a spree. :)

    Always, T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shopping!!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a great haul! i have a collective haul for fall that i need to post, you make me want to do it right now! hahaha

    stylishlynicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great stuff! Love your blog. Following:)
    http://sequinshoesstrawberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many things I like here Teli. I'm glad I came by now I'm longing to go shopping, only problem I've got no money ...LOL.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, by the way thanks for following my blog. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm lovin your blog! I always enjoy reading people's shopping hauls. I like that F21 knit sweater and the H&M sweater. Are you gonna be showing how you style these? Would look forward to seeing that =)

    <3 J


    http://missjess211.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing haul. The striped F21 cardigan and red H&M top are both very cute. Love the boots too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments :). And happy hauling to everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute clothes, especially the ones from H&M!
    http://thefashionitlist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg