Tuesday, September 27, 2011

All-you can eat Sushi!

  Wooooottt! =) Me and my friend were craving for sushis for lunch and she was telling me this place called Sushi Zen nearby so we decided to give it a go - and it's $19.95 eat all you can for a sushi?hahah! Hell yea!! =)










wasabe and green tea ice cream anyone?? =)




And I honestly can't remember all those roll names. I think we had 6 different kinds of delicious rolls that we tried out (we shared). And some miso soups, edamame, ice creams, and green mussels. Worth the money and our tummy's happy. Yummmmm <3

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Yummy Sushi!!! =) Great price and lots of food. Glad you enjoyed it!
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, gotta love those all-you-can-eat sushi places right? Ahhahaha <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg