Monday, September 12, 2011

Earrings and Necklaces from H&M and Forever21

A verrry cute camera necklace from Forever21 ($1.50). Photography is my hobby and, it makes me happy ahhah!

I've been in search for a lady in necklace like this one. Gee im so lucky to have it from Forever21 as well :)

Weird creatures earrings from H&M

Another set of earrings from H&M

Birthday wish cards for my 2 besties :)

Uhm, imma have to use this one as a travel make-up kit ;). From Forever21

and another travel bag/ kit from Forever21

Something to share a bit ;)


4 comments:

  1. wow how cute is that....love H&M too..

    check my blog out have a give away.... very simple to enter take care hun

    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. those earrings are so funky but fun(:
    the gold colors on them are so nice

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute love the bags! Great blog! im your newest follower hope you followback :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg