Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Light hair brown color for me?


Maggie Q with the sexy flirty light brown hair :)

I know a lot of you girls have colored hairs or even wanting to try out sometimes. For ages, I have been scared to color my hair because it will only damage and make it look even dry and brittle. I have a natural weird hair color. Usually it goes dark brown in sunlight. And sometimes it looks true black. 0-o


I started coloring my hair a year ago with the same hue : Mahogany, Burgundy brown, Chest-nut brown. And now I feel like I'm missing my old natural hair color so I colored it with dark brown again.

Below were my previous hair colors in any order..

<3
  
As I scan my old pics, I realized I have been more into red-head colors and I feel kind of bored with it so I've been wanting to try out a new color. Then I found Maggie Q's hair color (OMMGG I want that hair too! :o) - very sexy, effortless wavy hair she can pull out ^^. I've also been taking into consideration of Ombreing my hair since Summer was here. (actually summer is almost over haha!). 

I haven't tried light brown to almost-blonde hair colors. And I'm not sure if it will look good to me :l. I'm just  being careful to choose the right color since now my hair gets so dry and damaged before trying out. So I pretty much need some help before doing so ^__^


What do you think? Any advices? ^__^

9 comments:

  1. You have exactly the same hair as me. My hair is almost black, although the sun lightens it slightly in the summer.

    When I was younger I dyed my hair with blonde highlights to such a degree that it was almost completely blonde (my profile pic). It looked really nice and suited me. But, it did severely damage my hair to the point that a couple of years a go I had to chop it all off into a bob!

    Now, a few years later, it's grown down to my bra strap and is back to the natural colour, almost black and I love it. It's such an unusual colour that I enjoy being "different". Having said that, like you I am getting bored. I've starting wondering if I should run some chesnut highlights through it. I've got really pale skin so black hair can drown me out.

    You look like you have the same skin colour as me and I think the light brown colour will really suit you!

    Voe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally love the darker hair and add some highlights and low lights I do that to my hair all the time ... You are so pretty either way you go , you can't go wrong !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should go for maggie's hair color, it'll definitely look great on you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say go for it i fink the colour is gorgeous nd will suit u well x

    -http://eyeshadowandglitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @voe
    we feel the same way :p
    thnx for the comment voe.

    @lizbeth
    ohh hhehehe thnx! :p that puts a smile on my face hehe

    @hollie
    thnx for the advice :)

    @emma
    hopefully it will hehe. Thnx for the advice girl :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually recently dyed my hair light too...after having my original (black) color for about 5 years. I have to say I'm happy I did it!

    I think this color definitely works and looks great on you since you have fair skin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the color your hair is. Mine is just a little lighter and I used to color it before too much and it destroyed my hair, that's why I won't color it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @bellydancer
    my bad roots are starting to grow again (so fast!). I'll Prolly stay with my current color..maybe.

    @missjess
    thnx you hun <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. for mahogany what did u use (what brand)??? is it a bright color or just like a highlight one? my hair is actually brownish-redish-goldish before. i bought light chestnut (brand: Richenna) then it became black. huhuhu and know i miss my old hair so much...please help.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg