Sunday, August 14, 2011

Review: NARS lovin'

From left: Isolde e/s, soft eyeshadow pencil in Goddess, eyeliner in Via veneto, blush in Deep Throat


Earlier this weekend, I went shopping to Sephora and see what new they got. Well, I really wasn't in look for the new ones because I know they'll be expensive and not sure if my pocket can handle it hahah! But NARS do really have a good foundation in terms of their makeup quality. I'll hands down to them.



❤ 


 Isolde eyeshadow


I scouted around and stopped by Nars section staring at this gooooorgeous brown/gold eyeshadow duo called Isolde. I fell in love with it. I tried it on and it made my brown eyes pop more! Really. It must be the glitter which I kinda liked. I honestly tried to stay away from glittery e/s because it just scatters all over my face! But this one changed it all. I didn't hesitate to buy it though it really looks very similar to Mac Woodwinked so I use both of them because I really do love them. And I always get compliment from my sister lol.


Such a gorgeous combination. I use the left one on my lid (with a little touch of Mac woodwink). And the right on my crease.



Deep Throat blush

The name is kind of sarcastic, I say ahha! Anyways, I do like this blush. Very pigmented, sweet-chicky look blush. I've been using this one recently and I guess I'll be having my new blush brand now lol. I love that it also comes with a compact mirror as it gets easy to blush in. The only thing I may not like is the matte cover. "I hate it when dirt and finger prints always get in the cover" :( But the whole package was great nonetheless :)


It looks different from the top view above maybe because of the lightning -_-. But i promise it looks peach like the first one.




Via Veneto retractable eyeliner 

Ever since I tried this, I never got a complaint regarding the smudging under my eye. Some eyeliners, even how amazing they say they are,  they fail because of that. I really don't like that racoon- eye after a long day. This eyeliner is amazing! I used to go for brown or dark brown eyeliners and only few blacks I have including this one. And I love it now! It glides on easily and very easy to maneuver around.
  


I already made a review for NARS Goddess soft eyeshadow pencil HERE 



What do you think of NARS? Anything you liked in particular? 
Any recommendations you want to share? ^_^ 


11 comments:

  1. Great reviews! I love the brown eyeshadow duo. It's been forever since I last wore a NARS product. This makes me want to go buy one this instant!

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eyeshadow duo is such a nice shade~ Nice Nars haul~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent tried Nars yet!
    I better should!

    http://fashionista-marika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I really want to try Nars Blushers so maybe I should invest in one :)

    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    Charlee
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THIS BLOG!!!
    I follow you!
    MUAKISS`
    http://bdebetcher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to have to try that brown eyeshadow!! I have been looking for a good one forever - thanks for sharing!

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out the blog I just started with my sister and follow us back!

    Also, we are doing a giveaway right now for a Tiffany & Co. necklace. Check it out!

    Blessings,

    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a great haul :) makes me wanna pick up nars stuff next time i go shopping!
    hugs,
    Nelly
    www.massacredmascara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool, I want the brown eye shadows! I wear brown eye shadow ALL THE TIME :D
    -Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a very informative review. I have never tried Nars but, the packaging makes me want to try it and so does your review. Deep throat blush...What a name. LOL

    I'm so following. :o)

    Tarah

    ~TARAHANDTHECITY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ~NXTNLINE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE YOUR BLOG! I am now following!! Thanks for all the NARS INFO! Will be purchasing the blush!

    Check out my blog! @ mixedwithlove.blogspot.com

    I am also hosting a giveaway!!

    XO!
    LC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh thank you everyone! :)

    I looove those items too hehehhe!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg