Saturday, July 30, 2011

Haul: Which Zodiac personality are you? Bath & Body Works love

Hellow everybody! :p Im a Sweet Pea baby and Im a big fan of Bath & Body Works along time ago. I was in need for another bottle for my lotion and shower gel and I saw these sanitizer cuties with 12 zodiacs and thought I share with you :) <3

Bath & Body Works always has these amazing deals, sales, and they're cheap! I got these 12 sanies for $10, and the lotions/ shower gel for Buy 2 get 1 Free, and many other amazing deals ofcourse! Plus, the smell omg I just can't get enough of it. They're simply amazing. (I don't know how many times I'd said that :o)


B&B works Anti-bacterial hand sanitizers 


Aquarius (January 20 - February 18) - Loyal, independent, stubborn, original 
 Pisces (February 19 - March 20) - Clever, creative, indecisive, imaginative 
Aries (March 21 - April 19) - Brave, adventurous, impulsive, confident  
Taurus (April 20 - May 20) Reliable, conservative, resourceful, patient  
Gemini (May 21 - June 20) Savvy, imaginative, chatterbox, inventive  
Cancer (Jun 21- July 22) - Loving, emotional, dependable, protective
Leo (July 23 - August 22)  - Noble, expressive, bossy, generous
Virgo (August 23 - September 22) - Witty, perfectionist, reliable, helpful 
Libra (September 23 - October 22) that's me!! ^__^ - Social, flirtatious? charming, romantic
Scorpio (October 23 - November 21) - Driven, resourceful, jealous, passionate 
Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21) - Lucky, enthusiastic, indulgent, honest
Capricorn (December 22 - January 19) - Careful, responsible, stingy, realistic 


 ❤

$10.50 each but you can get it from Buy 3 get 2 free, or Buy 2 get 1 free mix and match!

B&B works Sweet pea Shower gel

It has moisturizing Aloe vera and Vitamin E that makes my skin so soft and supple. It lathers easily and cleans thoroughly making my skin healthy after each use. The smell? - die hard. 

B&B works Sweet pea Body lotion

It has Shea butter, jojoba oil and Vitamin E. It doesn't stay greasy and heavy. It makes my skin soft, smooth and glowy. I've been using this for almost 2 years, and I noticed my skin looks healthy and lighter. And it pampers my skin so much I could get a good night sleep because of its pleasant floral scent. :)





4 comments:

  1. So I guess I'm "reliable, resourceful and patient"!..LOL
    You have a really cool blog here so I added you thru Google Friend Connect..maybe we can follow each other? I just started my blog 4 months ago about travel and design and I would appreciate the support so, so much!.. I want to make it a place where people can come for inspiration and escape. Please come visit soon! Hopefully you like it enough to follow along also :-)
    Thank you and have a beautiful day!

    Hugs from NYC
    TravelDesignery.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for bath and body works!! I love them!!! :D you definitely stalked up on their sanitizers which I love and usually carry one in my bag :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lorena
    Hehhe yep :p, <3 taurus.

    Im a libra. Not sure if that's right - flirty?? hahha! I lol'd

    Loved back btw. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @charlene
    hahha! Yea :p, i love love B&B works so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg