Saturday, July 30, 2011

Review: Revlon, Maybelline loves

Revlon (Demure, Wink for pink) and Maybelline (So Pearly)


Revlon Superlustrous Lipsticks 

I absolutely love lipsticks in any brands. Of all the makeup, lippies are my fave.

I had been using Revlon way back then until now because the quality is just that good ;). They are highly pigmented too like the Mac's but way cheaper. The only problem with some of drugstore products is they can't be tested or swatched like in Sephora or ulta so I ended up going back again and again :(. But these brands are amazing <3. It doesn't have a strong pleasant smell and it's alright :). There are also a lot of colors to choose from and I hope I won't get addicted with them soon ;) ahhaha!


Maybelline Colorsensation Lipstick

Maybelline is also one of my fave. I was at the maybelline section when I saw their lipsticks and I didn't hesitate to check it out. It has a very creamy texture and glides in easily. The packaging looks very pretty and Im totally inlove with the sweet vanilla smell. They have a variety of lipsticks : pearls, nudes, etc. This one's from ColorSensational It has always been in my must- haves when Im good to go. ;)




  Maybelline Eye Studio Marbelized color pearls Eyeshadow 

In Lawless lavender. Sowe looks kinda messy :p
 I totally love this shimmery eyeshadow. It makes my eyes brighter and open (even when im half asleep going to work! ahhah!). It really does a magic trick with my dark circles. It is easily blendable and can be used with wet or dry method, though I always use wet method because it stays longer and it makes the color more intense and fierce. Whereas in dry method, it makes the color soft and naturally looking which is also good ;). I totally would recommend this eyeshadow to anyone :).


     ❤

Maybelline xxl pro Waterproof Mascara


 A mascara for bold, fierce-looking eyes. Very sophisticated look and adds up a volume to the lashes making it look like falsies ahhah! :p. I seldom use this one because I like it so much :(. A must-haves for parties and stuff.

Revlon Lash Curler from Target

8 comments:

  1. i love the second lipstick color!

    new follower here :) hope you could follow me too :)
    ishalovesmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those lippys are pretty! love the swatches(:

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  3. @psychedelicme, beautybeahaved
    thank you girlies! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kristel
    hehhe! agree <3 thnx for droppin by again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the second lipstick too..I might be getting one soon.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love lippies too =) i got the rosy dream from maybelline, and i lovvvve it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg