Saturday, July 23, 2011

Review: Make Up is Forever

Make Up Forever HD Liquid Foundation 

I can't express how much I love this liquid foundation. People have been raging about this HG foundation ever since it came out way back then. And I thought why not try it too? I had been using this for half a year now.

And what do I think about this?



Pros
Its a full coverage for me because it does conceals all of my blemishes and dark spots
Evens out my skin tone
Perfectly matched my skin tone (im in shade #120)
Moisturizing 
Gives a healthy glow because of its sheer coverage
I didn't break out from using this 
I love that it has a pump on it. Doesn't mess at all 
Easy application specially if used with primer and brush
Doesn't feel heavy or cakey 
Im totally impressed with the lasting power. It does lasts the whole day/night (I'll post a pic below where I used it from early morning till the end of night continuously)


Cons
I honestly don't think its suitable for very oily skin. I have combination/ oily skin and at the end of the day I still have to use blotting powder to control the shine at bay
No SPF 
Pricey :( 

The only downfall of this foundation is the holy-price, which cost at around $40.00 :o which I wasn't sure if I can repurchase it again :(. But the result from this foundation is noticeable and really topped any of the liquid foundations I had tried before. So yeap I would still definitely recommends this to any one ;)




Make Up Forever HD Primer in Neutral




I had been in search for a good primer so I only bought this small-sized tube. I purchased this with BE trial kit. And while I was waiting in line at Sephora's, I saw this along the counter and decided to buy it since it just cost at around $10 I think. I bought the neutral one since I would like to try out the different shades later on. It doesn't surprised me neither did I had mixed feelings about this primer since I had been using this for only quite some few weeks now. I loved MUFE brand and I think I slowly falling in love with this primer too ;). 

Pros
Since every primer should make your makeup last forever longer, I'd say this one does ;)
Oil- free
Skin feels soft and smooth after application 
Light weight

Cons
I wasn't sure if this one did caused my breakout on my cheeks or am I just stressed out with my current work 
I really wasn't sure why MUFE always gets pricey. I love their products but the 1.01oz of this cost $32.00 :(

  
With my friend (right) before we go to the club. I only did some touch ups and that's it! Ready to go ;). Dress - Wet Seal

What do you think of MUFE HD products? ^_^

11 comments:

  1. Great review I have heard great things about it from friends as well. I haven't been to a club in such a long time! I have been dying to go dancing :/ Hope you had a great time I love your hot pink dress!
    -Adriana Little Petite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review, I've never tried any Makeup Forever foundation or primer, but I do love their lipsticks! It's a shame they're so pricey though. Cute picture of you and your friend, I love your dresses!

    Principessa Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes MUFE has the best foundation. its pricey but worth it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review. I personally loved this foundation, but unfortunately it made me breakout :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur dress! but the prices for those products would turn me away from them! haha! ^.^


    http://thedollardollhouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried this brand but it might be a little pricey for me! I am always on the hunt for a perfect foundation though

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girly, I loveeee your blog!!!!
    please come by my page sometimes, I'm a newbie, but soon enough Ill have lots of interesting posts ;p
    Ill follow you... follow back?

    xoxo, carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute photo! <3 rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome review and cute photo! You girls look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. <3 <3 <3

    Thankkkk you all lovely ones :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg