Saturday, July 30, 2011

Review: Liz Earle Skincare love

Cleanse and Polish, Skin Tonic, and Skin Repair Light Moisturizer

For long, I've been wanting to try out Liz Earle's skincare line. I heard a lot of positive feedbacks from bloggers all over the world how amazing it is. The skincare line has won a lot of international awards from different magazines and beauty critics alike. First thing the reason why I really really wanted to try them out is because they are based from powerful natural plant ingredients that are essential for healthy skin. As a skincare-meticulosa, I tried it myself and bought the trial kit online (http://us.lizearle.com) for $49.00 which I think is reasonable considering this is a high-end product.

The line was based from UK and they also have a shop here in california, which I wouldn't bother driving 2 hours from home haha! They sell a variety of products from skincare to haircare to candles and aromatherapy. But what's really been talked about is their famous Cleanse and Polish..


❤  


Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

At first, I was a little skeptical of trying this out because I never had used a cream cleanser on my bare skin and wipe out with a warm muslin cloth that comes with it. It happens that it's exactly what it is. It took a little bit of my routine time making sure I clean the cloth every use. Anyhow, let's get on the actual review :p

I wanted to emphasized that this is a miracle cleanser. Yep! I do do love it because it doesn't even removed my stubborn mascara, it also leaves my skin so clean, healthy and glowy :). The smell, I can't explain how much I love it and keeps going back to it. I feel addicted to it really. It smells like eucalyptus and different kinds of plant extracts combined. I feel like my skin is really pampered from spa every time I used it.




It also has a creamy texture and glides on easily. All you need is 1-2 pump and put it on a bare dry skin. Yes, it should be used on dry skin (even with your makeup on ;), and will make ya look like you cried a lot with heavy liner and mascara on ..errrrr nasty! ;p. But no worries because as soon as you wipe it off with warm muslin cloth (which you should run the cloth over hot/ warm water), your face will look amazingly clean instantly. 

When I used it, it doesn't actually dries up my skin like most cleansers do. I can even wait to put on my moisturizer for a short period because the cleanser itself has a moisturizing property like Glycerin and beeswax. It also comes with beneficial antioxidants (vitamin B), Chamomile (soothing properties), Eucalyptus (for painful Acnes and stuff), Rosemary extracts and many others.

The only reason why I kind of limit the use of it is my skin is a little bit sensitive to Eucalyptus extracts. My skin reacts to it and causes some tiny red bumps on my forehead and goes away when I'm not using it. So :\ But I would definitely definitely recommends it to anyone :).

❤ 

Liz Earle Skin Tonic

I totally love this toner! :p I wasn't a toner fan but this made me love it. It just made my skin even more cleaner and healthier when I use this. I know when my cleansers ain't doing their job because this just captures every dirt it can get after cleaning! This toner also balances the pH levels of the skin which is good so as not to make the skin look dry or oily at the same time. Again, I'm really a big fan of the Liz Earle smell hahah! (addict). This is truly a must-haves I would say. I really don't have any negative feedback from this toner as it does what it says. Im a little bit sad I ran out of it from the trial kit so I may have to repurchase again haha! 


 ❤ 


Liz Earle Skinlight Moisturizer for Combination/ oily skin

My facial skin just keeps coming back to this moisturizer :p. It moisturizes deeply and I'm totally impressed with it. It soothes and softens my skin making it look healthy. I wasn't sure if I had a problem with this because it makes my skin look a bit sheer or oily I may say, although I did made sure it was for combination/ oily skin lol.



The texture for this one is a bit oily in my opinion. But that doesn't bother me at all. Actually, a pea-sized amount is all you need for the entire face, really. Because it smoothes on so easily. What I love in this moisturizer is the pleasant smell that I always have every time I use this. It stays on for hours haha! It kinda reminds me of the old days what my grandma used to use for herbal medicines and stuff. The result from this moisturizer is amazing. It makes my skin feeling healthy. Not only this comes from beneficial plant extracts but it comes with different Vitamins and Minerals which is why I loved this moisturizer. :)


 Liz Earle has stolen every girl's heart, including mine.  ❤

4 comments:

  1. Everyone says Liz Earle is great, I have never tried it but really want to xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried anything by Liz Earle, but I would like to!!
    thelittlepetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post much appreciate the time you took to write this

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg