Monday, July 4, 2011

Review: Makeup makeup!

Lippies 

 See Sheer and Creme Cup $14.50 from MAC

Ilamasqua in Sangers $20.00 from Sephora


New additions to my lippies collection are from Mac as always. I can't get enough of their pretty colors and  vanilla taste (i dont eat lipsticks just to be clear)

I say I am totally impressed with the staying power of Ilamasqua. I wore this lipstick when me and my brother spent the weekend in Vegas. It DID stayed on my lips the whole night (no smudge) for almost 12hours until we got home. 


Bronzer - HOOLA Benefit

$28.00 from Sephora
This is my favvvvvvorite bronzer (well, i only have ONE! ahahhah!!) :p. I've always been looking for a good bronzer but this one way above the average and Im so inlove with it! *hearts*  



Shadow Pencil - NARS Goddess 

$24.00 from Sephora
I totally love this nars shadow pencil. It brighten up the inner corner of my eye and made me look refreshed and wide awake. AND it does stays in place for long hours. *thumbs up! 

MAC - Blot Pressed Powder in Medium Dark

$23.00 from MAC
This blotting pressed powder does controls my oily area when I needed to touch up. It's translucent so it doesnt made me look like a ghost or something lol . 
This is my go-to pressed powder everyday.

Softlips Lip Moisturizers Limited Edition

Vanilla (SPF20) and Pearl (SPF15) $2.99 from Target
Aside from its cute tube package, this tinted moisturizer really made my lips soft because I tend to have dry lips so Im really in need of this kind. The smell is so fruity too. I gave the other one to my sister. 

There ya have it! Some of the new stuffs I just wanted to share with everyone. Hope ya like em! ^__^

Happy 4th of July everyone! ^___^v

13 comments:

  1. Softlips is actually my absolute favorite chap stick! It seems to be the only one that works for me besides Burt's Bees. & the scents are yummy too which makes it even better ;)

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanyou so much for following and coomenting on my blog. So glad you found me. Your blog is great am following you now too.

    The Mac lipsticks look gorgeous especially 'see sheer'. I really have to try the hoola bronzer everyone loves it. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have got such a cute interface. Sangers is so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those Softlips chapsticks also, I LOVE them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teli! I love the MAC see sheer lipstick and can't wait to see them on you on your future post. I've never tried the Softlips chapsticks, but Bursts Bees are available here in my country and I love them, especially the one with the fig tint color! -Mar
    http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you dear! thank you xx Joice

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love creme cup! one of my favourite mac lipsticks :)

    xoxo

    frivolousloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Creme Cup from MAC! Ur blog is cute, very feminine. :)

    Already following you! Might want to join my giveaway!:)
    ateenadj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh thank you for commenting! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. great stuff! love the red lipstick! and i think i will try the mac pressed powder- i have really oily skin and i never know what to do bc blotting sheets take off my makeup, but powder just cakes my face! must try this! thanks :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sure does :p. And having a compact mirror is a plus too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg