Sunday, June 19, 2011

"Bobby" - the simple life



Meet bobby - a cute pinkish-jolly cake, as it/she/he shares its/her/his 'simple (tragic) life'.














...how tragic....



Dream big and live big but always remember that life can never be a wonderland. 
Life IS SO BEAUTIFUL. You only live ONCE, so, make the MOST of it. ^____^




  • My bf gave this name,bobby, randomly lol.
  • My sister gave 'bobby' to me as she know I like cute stuff, 
  •    but I don't want to eat it so I decided to take some pictures :)
  • I used my Casio Exilim and edited pictures in Photoshop CS4   

5 comments:

  1. haha, i loved this post! So cute!

    thank you for visiting//commenting my blog :D and i loved your pink feather earrings! they're gorgeous, especially the colors! :D

    [yazmiinaktar.blogspot.com] xx
    [yazmiinaktar.blogspot.com] xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love Love this, made me smile :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very nice and cute post. Lovely sharing.

    Watch Power Rangers Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Thanks so much for following :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg