Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Haul: Fond of golds, ribbons, or vintage perhaps?


How's every lovelies? ^__^ I hope you're all having a good eve. I just wanna say that I honestly don't know what this post is for ahahah! Just random stuff ;). And Im not a pro in reviews (if the recent ones are? ahhha!). They're just my honest opinions about products and when Im obsessed with it, I blog it!! ^___^. 

I just wanna share these photos I took days/weeks ago. I dont know why, but taking photos is my fave hobby when I'm super bored. I don't have my own dslr so I used my sis' but my digital camera comes in handy too when I'm on the go ;). I edit photos in Photoshop which I used to be so addicted when I was making graphic arts before. I ain't good in editing photos too hahah! 

So here ya have it! ^__^

Forever21 makeup kit $7.00




  Well anyways, recently I've been so much inlove with ribbons and gold hahha! They're soo pretty and classy. I think I haven't worn any gold accessories (I don't wear tons of jewelries though), but when I saw this necklace from Forever21 jewelry section, I was like 'omgg aint this cute?' 


Forever 21 necklace (chair with ribbon) $3.80



I guess I should name this post Forever21 Haul ahhahah! :p. I just happen to buy similar stuffs in the same store.

Well, I don't know bout you girlies but when I get obsessed with one top or anything else, (specially if its clearance sale! ahhah!), I really really try my very best to search for it. For intance a blue cardigan I saw when I was just browsing forever21 shop close to where I work, then found out they dont have small size for me :( (im petite ;)). So on my way home, I checked the site hahah! The next day, I went to another forever21 shop in a different city close to where I live and luckily found this same cardigan (gray) with my size! Yeeeypee! :p. I think I liked gray better. And yes, this kind of cardigan is really big :o. 

So the lesson I learned here : was to never stop searching what you want, and in the end you'll find it much better! ^___^ hehe


Forever 21 gray cardigan $7.99 

my fave shot! woooo

H&M $5.95 bracelet

I was in search for a blush brush and I found these cuties!! <3

Super cute kabuki brushes from Sephora :). I forgot their prices though :(
  

Ooop I really need to practice more using macro :(. 
Hope ya found this little-full of pics-post a little unhelpful ;) 


Don't forget to join this amazing lippie contest from Kristel (weh?i feel it's my name ahha!). It will end soon!

Oh! And HUGE THANK YOUS to each and everyone of you <3.
xoxo
Teli 



13 comments:

  1. OMG!!..Gorgeous pink makeup kit..Cute kabuki brush..^_^..

    Thank you so much for following and comment on my blog..I follow you back..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @angie hahah!thnx gurl! :) I used to have the same blog template too before :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace is super CUTE! I love all of your new stuff! Now I want to go shopping lol. Thanks for the comment I like the polka dot makeup kit:)
    -Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the H&M bracelet! Very cute blog,I just started to follow you! I hope you can check out mine.

    xo,Stream
    http://twistandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. really great haul! i love love love that h&m bracelet! i want it :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is gorgeous!!! I absolutely love the brushes :D

    http://sarasaysheyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you :)

    I do love both of them too. But i only use the smaller one. I dont want to put dirt on the pretty one :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. that makeup kit is super cute! i havent seen that.. im gonna go look fo rit now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute makeup kit! i would just buy it for the bag! i ve seen those kabuki brushes at sephora, never really thought about buying them until now :) those f21 accessories and H&M bracelet are soo pretty!
    visit my blog when you have time, follow me if you like, i'll always follow you back :)
    hugs,
    Nelly
    www.massacredmascara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the f21 make up kit! sooo cute..so girly! I love ribbons and polka dots. teehee ^_^

    http://poptartselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bracelet looks really cool! :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great makeup kit, the polka dot bag is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @donna
    hahha! :p better check it now before it runs out :p

    @evil nelly
    loves ya back ;) I love your blog and the evilness in it ahhah! <3

    @elle
    thnx sweety. loves back <3

    @sandra
    thnx :p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg