Thursday, June 16, 2011

Review: MAC lovin'

Im just an average makeup junkie but when I get obsessed with a makeup, I go gaga over it and wanting to try it asap :p. Who doesn't own a Mac item? ^__^

  From left: Fix+, Well Dressed Blush, Crem D'nude & Shy Girl lipsticks, Graphblack & Photogravure technakohl eyeliners, Studio Finish Concealer, and eyeshadows (labeled below)   


Eyeshadows.  Mac has the most number of makeup stuffs I own than any other brands in Sephora. Im totally impressed with their quality. What I started to love MAC were their eyeshadows ^___^ (oh woodwinked <3) Aside from their cute pot (which i think is the most adorable item you could ever have in your makeup kit^^), i like how very pigmented they are. I don't like putting a lot of eyeshadows just to build up a color. There are also alot of variety colors to choose from. I love love their staying power. They last for the whole day compared to other eyeshadow brands.

$14.50


❤ 

Lipsticks. I can't stress how much I love Shy Girl ahhaha! :p I also added Creme D' Nude in my list. I like nude lipsticks ^^, Creme sheen is my fave finish of all lipsticks for my dry lips. I also wanted to try out bright red lipsticks and this saleslady from MAC was so kind to help me out, although, im a littttlleee picky over color and quality so I ended up not buying. I found my perfect true red lipstick from Ilamasqua which I love love so much.

$14.50


 ❤ 

Fix +. This is a must for everyday look. This just made my makeup last and make my skin (not my makeup) look refreshed, hydrated and glowy because of the vitamins and minerals in it. It's like an energy drink for your skin ahhah! This was actually my first item from MAC.

$10


❤ 

Concealer. I like this concealer. Im in shade NW20 (weird I kinda mixed up with warm and cool undertones lol :p). Anyways, it does conceals my blemishes pretty good, but not enough for big spots and it actually dries em up after a while! :(. But I thought I used anti-acne med as a culprit that actually dries up my skin. So no blame to my concealer ahhah! Plus, it has SPF35 so you're good ;)

 
$16.50 


❤  

 Eyeliners. I got few eyeliners that I've been using for a long time. But I was curious how eyeliners from MAC work. And I wasn't disappointed :). They have this intense color that made my brown eyes pop. Their eyeliners are far the best eyeliners I'd ever used. Im just a little scared of trying out bright colors =\. But if I'll gonna try out new colors, I'll definitely look into MAC first. ;)
$14.50 


❤ 

Blush. I only have one blush from MAC, which Im kinda sad about because I love Laura Mercier's better :p. But this Well Dressed from MAC didn't put me down. It's so pretty light pink and it goes with every look. 


$19.50 


❤ 

Liquid Foundation.  I used to use the MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation in shade NC20 and I loved it at first because it does gave me matte medium coverage and lightweight to use too. Although, after a few hours I noticed there are dry-oily spots (i dont know what you call them) around my nose and I didnt liked it. I can't say it's cakey.  Maybe because of its gel-like texture which I think is not a good foundation type for my combination/oily skin :(. So I have to stay back to my Bare Minerals Original Foundation.
$29.50 



So, there ya have it! My small MAC collection. I was thinking of buying more but I thought I don't want to spoil myself  and I want to stay in a budget :p. But definitely next time when I want to try some new out ^__^. 

What would be the new MAC craze?  




ps/ I stole my sis'camera haahhah! Bec.it's wayyyy better than digi cam pfft

10 comments:

  1. my friend used to work at mac! they have some really great colors

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Oh i cant wait to go back to MAC again ahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's alot of mac :L I don't own any mac items but i might pop to the counter this weekend & get some samples :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love love love mac make up x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice in lipsticks! I've ran out of Creme' d nude!!! :( this has persuaded me to repurchase!


    www.billiehoughton.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog you've got here. I think I'll try out the Fix +. I'm a new follower :) Mind checking out my blog too?

    paintmealovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @kia you'll love it :)
    @kirstyb <3
    @billie houghton Hahha! Glad you liked it :). I also bought Creme Cup yesterday and i like its light pink undertone in it, very wearable i guess :p. Followed ya
    @paint me a love story - hahah! a definite must! :p Glad you liked it. _followed ya back hun <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I can't believe that the only MAC product we have in common is the Studio Finish Concealer, even though we are both makeup junkies! hehe

    Thanks for following my blog! I'm following yours :)

    Take care, doll!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally adore that concealer :)
    Thnx for droppin by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg