Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Review: The Best Waterproof Mascara..ever!


Ok, I don't want to sound exaggerating it but that's true, for my part. And I think most girls who have used it would agree with this product doing what it says. It's an ultra waterproof mascara and it has done the best like no other mascar's I've used.

I went to Sephora the other day to check for a waterproof mascara because me and my friend's gonna go swimming to the beach this summer. You might be wondering "Why would she wear a makeup to go swimming?". That could be a point. If the water or even humid temperature can make your mascara worn out after a long day then it does nothing and you just wasted your money.

I've been in a long search for the longer-thicker, non-smudge, wont-flake waterproof mascaras for a LONG long time (lol how many LONG was that?o-o). And believe me, nothing seems to work and at the end of the day, I look like a RACOON :( (I think everyone had experienced it?:))

And besides, summer's here ^____^. This would be the perfect one when you go swimming. I've used this once when my friend and I went to the beach and it was so damn hot! I thought I was pretty sure my mascara won't last (like the other ones) but i was SURPRISED! It obviously stays in place like the first time I applied it! No smudge, no racoon  eye. I instantly fell in love with this product. I've tested this one with splashes of water and it's like nothing. Didn't left any residue under my eye. Then i tried smudging it (like there's something in my eye :p)  for the real test, obviously it does smudged a little. Just to be honest on that part. ;). I also like the brush coating every single strand to make a volume.



It also does made my lashes thicker and longer which I noticed immediately right after I applied it. It's the only mascara that stayed longer as it is. Didn't made my lashes look heavy or cakey. And Im not having a problem removing it aside from being an ultra hold waterproof mascara because I've been using Extra Virgin Olive Oil, which is pretty the best eye makeup remover ever! And, cheaper. ;)



Overall, I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I won't ever gonna try other ones again. This is by far my 2nd item I bought from Urban Decay aside from the Primer Potion, which Im pretty impressed with their products. This isn't only great for summer but for everyday makeup as well. I hope this would help you or even give you a thought if ever you're looking for a waterproof one, this could be perfect for you too. Thank you Urban Decay! ^___^. Please do leave comments. I would love to hear it.

Ingredients:
Isododecane, Polyethlene, Dextrin Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Dimethicone, Rayon, Nylon-66, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Aqua (Water), Tocopherol.

May contain:
 CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

May be purchased at:
Sephora, Ulta, Urban Decay website 

6 comments:

  1. Makes me want to try it out now! Thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! You just sold me on the mascara lol. I've never used waterproof mascara before for fear of it not coming off or ripping off my eyelashes. But you made it sound SO easy! And besides, no girl likes that raccoon eye crap ;)

    Thanks for following & commenting :) I'm following you back. Love your blog!

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I've never used Urban Decay before. I've just ordered the Naked eyeshadow palette (which I know loads of bloggers have). I'll have to look out for this as well, it sounds really good :)

    S
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @stephanie Next on my list is the Naked e/s palette! :p yey

    @azue hhahah! I totally agree :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow thanks for that info imma try using EVOO next time.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg