Tuesday, June 14, 2011

FREE Vector dog & monkey + Tutorial using Photoshop

 I'll show you how to make these SUPER cute vectors all with the lil' practice of Pentool.. :) Im in no way a pro nor do I know a lot in graphics, I just love them and I learn by myself. I linked the tutorial from my Deviantart so it would load in a larger image. Hopefully these tutorial will help you :).

Feel free to post if you have any questions, I'll try to answer 'em. ^___^

TUTORIAL USING ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 

This is the sample we'll gonna do. :) Click the part of the tutorials below.

1. Creating a Pattern
2. Using the Pentool
3. Using fx
4. Making the Frog prince

5. Coloring 


FREE Vector Dog & Monkey ^^ 


 

 More downloads HERE! ^_^v

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! The white tiger vexel in your gallery is really well done. I love it! You have a lot of graphic design talent :)

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you katie :). I would do more beauty stuffs now haha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg