Friday, July 24, 2009

Redesigning my New blog!

Yesh! Im moving to Wordpress. I had one back before, probably same date when I started blogging in Blogspot. But I havent had time to even post there lol and decided to just post here anyways. :)

Why am I moving to WP? Well, basically I want to earn money at home. I want to showcase my gfx arts and designs since I used to do requests for free. Well yea I'll still be doing some for free ;) I came up with a plan before but neither way had I put them to actions. But now I bought my own domain from Godaddy.com and a hosting plan from sis Mica of oh-so-what-ever.com, who, helped me get a new blog from WP. Thanx sis mica! You are so kind :) -xoxo.

Btw, I got this Adobe Dreamweaver and hoping to learn some new stuffs from there. Im planning to make my own layout and seel free goodies fro everyone! :) But everything pink lol coz i love pink dont argue with me. That's why i got this domain *ehem: www.pinkgfx.com. The blog isnt complete yet but im still fixing some shitty virus on my comp, same day I had launched my new wp blog, too bad. But ill get over it in meantime.

Dont forget to visit my new blog www.pinkgfx.com. So toodles for now! ;)


-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg