Friday, September 13, 2013

Too Faced Summer Eyes Limited Collection

Hello there! 

I know Summer is basically over (guess I haven't gotten over it yet lol). But I just wanna share with you this VERY PRETTY eyeshadow palette that my bf got for me last summer. I've been eyeing on this for along time, unfortunately they were sold out before I plan on buying it. 




This palette has a nice tin packaging with mirror on top. Completely different from their last years limited collection. Really pretty inside and out. The colors are gorgeous! My fave is the Coral Crush, an absolute dream. All my other fave colors are in one amazing palette. (I wish I could've swatched it for you but my camera won't focus well. ) 


From left to right:
Day : Seashell (entire eyelid) - Plumeria (eyelid) - Cocoa Beach (crease)
Classic : Peach Fuzz (entire eyelid) - Coral Crush (eyelid) - Chocolate Sun (crease)
Fashion : Sunbeam (entire eyelid) - Mermaid (eyelid) - Toasted Coconut (crease)


It came with a how-to-get the look tutorial but you can also play with the colors. There's a look for Day, Classic, and Fashion. I've been mix and matching them, and it's so fun! 

They stayed on very well (but I would recommend using their Too Face Shadow Insurance to avoid smudging, plus it enhances the colors too). You wouldn't need a makeup brush to apply them, just use your finger tips or small crease brush and you're good to go!


Too Faced really make the best eyeshadow palette in the market, no doubt. If there's another palette I needed to look at, I would go with them first. 

I'm pretty sure they'll gonna make another LIMITED collection for the seasons so keep an eye on them!

Thanks Too Faced! And (Matt hehe!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg