Thursday, September 12, 2013

How to "Pin It" Hover Button Over Image

Like any other bloggers, I am fond of knowing-how to's, and simple HTML editing to create a blog traffic as much as possible. I am not a web designer nor a pro so here is the link I found to help you have that cute Pinterest pinning button for your images! :)



Move your mouse over the image to try!


1. Go to your Blogger Dashboard > Template > Edit HTML

2. Find the body tag. Usually at the very buttom of your template. 
Copy the script from HERE

3.  Paste the script right above your body tag ends.

You can also use your own Pinterest pin/ button image
Just replace the image url as indicated. Save and enjoy!

Here are some of my pre-made "Pin-It" button I made on my Photoshop. Feel free to use them :)

Right click > Save Image


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg