Sunday, July 14, 2013

Summer Collective Haul


Summer is just around the corner. And I took advantage of those great summer deals!

Strappy Push Up Halter Top (Sale $43.50)
and Toggle Buttom (Sale $25.50)



($12)

Aeropostale Blue Chambray Dot Bustier Dress w/ Red Belt
(40% off Sale $26.70)



Too Faced Summer Eye Palette - Limited Edition
Bf got it for me. I think this is already sold out last June. I'm glad he got hold of this! I'll make a separate post for this pretty palette/ swatches :)


Follow me on

1 comment:

  1. I have the same summer eyes palette and I love it, so perfect for summer make up :) great that you got to have it too ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin
    You're invited to enter my $50 gift card Giveaway on Woakao, Open worldwide until July, 20th !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg